//3//

"MINYOUNG YAH!" oh no it's my older cousin Daniel.What should I do should I hide or nah? He's going to scold me knowing I'm walking on our streets looking like this with a boys jacket.

"Go Minyoung I know it's you now stop walking" he grab my wrist and turned me around.I closed my eyes since I expected some scolding from him at this moment.

"You know I go to your school to pick you up and the guard said you already left with a boy,then I'll just found you here looking like this did you forgot that you get sick easily" as expected his scolding me so fast that I can understand only half of it.

He's like my mom,His a rapper.Well maybe it's in our genes.

"Here take this umbrella I don't need it" I smiled knowing that he didn't scold me again.

"Thank you oppa" maybe a little teasing won't hurt much."Stop with that it's cringy" he took my bag and we both started to walk along our street.

"But I want to call you oppa" I pout and then nudged him "Can I call you oppa from now on? The girls at our school call the boys older than them oppa" he looks down at me because he's so tall that I looked like a dwarf beside him.

"I have no problem with other girls calling me oppa but when it comes to you it makes me all cringe" he tsked and rolled his eyes.

He's the reason why I never called the boys in our school oppa.It's cringy when it comes to me,unless they wanted me to use it.

"Just call your lovely Ni-ki oppa instead not me" He teased and I chased him immediately.

"YAH KIM DONGKYU COME BACK HERE" This is the reason why I'm so happy that we both don't go at the same school.

He know how much I like Ni-ki that he can tease me everytime he wanted.

I can just let him roam around my School because he knows a lot now.

We arrived fast at our front gate we knock a few times until the maids opened the door.

A little back story.

He is my cousin who is 10 months and 5 days older than me.Our age difference is not that far that's why we are really close and we both almost have the same birthday not until my mom got into an accident when she was pregnant.Inshort I'm just a 7 months baby but if it's a full 9 months it will be on March.

We grow up almost together when his parents decided to let him stay here when he was 4 and after that we just treated each other like siblings.

I sometimes wish that he can really be my older brother because his the only person who can make me talk active like this.Even Jiyeon is shock that I always act cute with him.

"Minyoung who's jacket is this? Don't tell me it's Jiyeon cause I know this is a boy's jacket and Jiyeon don't like Jackets" he's teasing me again and keeps hitting my face with the jacket.

Is this really his own definition of showing? I rather think it's shoving the whole thing on my face.

"Yeah it's his so what!" I took the jacket off his hand and walk off.He knows how flustered I am so he just laughed it off.

The other day I feel like I can't move my body.I knew it I will get sick and today we have P.E and I hate that subject.

This is a blessing in disguise cause I really don't like P.E but what if Ni-ki will miss the class today? Who will give him notes and his breakfast I can't miss that.

Even tho I'm not feeling well I stand up and bring myself down stairs.

It's still kinda early and I still have time to prepare his Bungeoppang and maybe steal one of Daniel's yogurt drink.

I didn't wake Daniel up its his daily routine waking up late but I can't deny if I wake him up today he'll be angry knowing I'm going to school with this kind of condition.

I was walking inside the gates when Jiyeon wrap her arms around my shoulder.This action reminds me of the happening yesterday and its making me really embarrassed.

"Wait...Why are you so hot Minyoung?" she asked taking away her arm around me and faced me.

"I know I'm hot no need to tell me" I flipped my hair and take myself infront of my locker.

"But for real tho are you sick you look like one" she waits beside me taking all of my textbooks for my subjects today.

"Let's just go Jiyeon it's nothing" she scoffed and intertwined our hands.

I left the Bungeoppang and the yogurt drink underneath Ni-ki's seat.I hoped he'll like this.I'm kinda experimented something today except of the original flavor I tried to make the buns chocolate flavored and the filling chocolate.

I really hoped he'll like it.

Not few minutes and he arrived.He looks handsome as always and I was excited for him to look underneath his table when Hyeon came.She put out a lunch box infront of him and greeted him good morning.

She's pretty I can't deny.She is probably going to be Ni-ki's type.I mean almost all of the boys in our school likes her.

"Ni-ki I made this for you" she said sitting infront of him and acting all cute."Hyeon I know you can't cook" she scoffed and then pinches Ni-ki's cheeks."You know me too well Riki" wow she just called him by his real name.How lucky.

"Thank you and you can leave now" she left and sit back again on her seat.

Hyeon's bento box must be cute.Ni-ki will definitely going to love those.Mine is just Bungeoppang.I keep pouting when Sunoo noticed it.

"I didn't know you're cute Minyoung" what is he thinking he did just actually said that loud.

Because he said that loud a pink blush appeared on my cheeks.I get embarrassed so easily especially that I'm currently sick.

"Minyoung are you sick? You're red" he stand up and starts touching my forehead to check.

I widen my eyes trying to avoid him but he is so persuasive.

"I'm right you have a fever Minyoung you need to go to the infirmary" he said holding my wrist so suddenly.I was going to stop him when another hand grabbed my wrist.

"I'll just take her Sunoo hyung" it's Ni-ki help I can't be alone with him especially what happened yesterday.

"Oh okay I'll just tell Ms. Kim you're taking her to the infirmary" he nods and Grabs my wrist taking me outside our classroom.