//17//

We arrived late at night here in the Park's residence.I also contacted Jiyeon about it and she was shock.She told me we'll go to Heeseung and Ni-ki's dorm tomorrow to see him.I was a little nervous but I'll do it anyway.

After what happened to me.Jiyeon cut ties with Ni-ki and his friends so when I asked her if he's dating anyone she can't answer.I also asked Jay about it and said that he never heard of Ni-ki going out with someone else.

He also told me about Ni-ki having no interest with anyone after what happened.He still blames himself about it even tho how many times his Hyungs told him its not his fault.

Jiyeon made herself comfortable and said."So are you ready to talk to your first love again? I heard he got tall" I scoffed and took a sip from the coffee one of Mrs. Park's maid gave me."Anyway you can stay in my house but I guess Mr. Park talked with your dad and agreed with you staying here with them.It's more safe too" she look at me after not getting any reply."You changed a lot,You're more quiet than before" I sighed and rubbed my forehead."Hey something wrong?" I looked at her and said."I don't know if I should go see Ni-ki again.I left him and then here I am entering his life again.I don't know if I should have to"

Jiyeon nod and processed everything before giving you an advice she don't want to you to misunderstood some things."It's better to fix some things with him.He will felt guilty his whole existence if you don't come and visit him.So please don't change your plans" she caressed my hands and embrassed me into a tight hug.

Jiyeon and I asked Mrs. Park if we she could sleep over tonight and they agreed because they have meeting out of town today and won't be home until tomorrow.When we both woke up we saw Jay at the living room playing with a friend I am quite familiar about.He have a long legs and good body shape.

"Oh Minyoung you're awake and You're here too Jiyeon.The breakfast is already served there don't mind the both of us" the friend of Jay looked at the both of us and he look like he saw some sort of ghost or something.He hurriedly stand up and made his way towards me."Minyoung? So Jay hyung is right you're back.Do you remember me? It's me Sunghoon" I processed a bit and then the light bulb click inside my head.

I hugged him tight making all us giggle in happiness.I'm really remember everyone now."Sunghoon oppa I miss you so much" Jay also decided to Join the hug and Jiyeon coughed."Let's eat now I'm so hungry" we both laugh at her and she scoff.

We are sitting facing eachother when I decided to ask Sunghoon about something that's been bothering me this past few days."Sunghoon oppa,Is Ni-ki perhaps dating anyone" he almost choked on his food when I asked him that."Don't misunderstood that,I'm just shock ahmm anyway the answer to your question is I don't know too.We had a little argument but we fixed that already.We barely see eachother too and don't talk a lot" Jay who is beside him noded."He become secretive after what happened to you" I looked down.I hope Ni-ki's feelings didn't change too.

After eating and Jiyeon is still taking a bath I decided to roam around Mrs. Park's garden.I keep thinking about Ni-ki since I arrive here in Korea.I badly wanted to meet him but still I'm nervous about talking to him again."Are you sleeping?" Sunghoon crack into an awkward laugh after I got caught staring into nothing.

"Thinking about him?" I slightly nod agreeing."Don't worry I can feel that everything that is going to happen tomorrow will be a good thing" I looked at him and sighed again."Hey Minyoung stop overthinking.You'll be alright?" he hug me again to cheer me up and my feel got a little bit okay upon hearing those words from him.

Jay told us that because Heeseung graduated there dorm gets more far away from our old school and Ni-ki decided to transfer to another school that is also near Heeseung oppa's university.Sunoo and Jungwon on the other hand still visit Ni-ki even tho he moved already.So Jay insisted on giving us a ride to their new dorm.Taking the bus will only make it hard for us."So room 1121 that's their dorm number in 11th floor"Jiyeon and I nodded at him."I still have meetings to do so see you both later" Jiyeon and I stepped out when Jay took hold of my wrist stopping me midway."If something happens call me" I nodded and wave good bye at him.

"So what should we do" Jiyeon looked at me with disbelief."What should we do? Girl let's enter in the entrance ride an elevator to 11th floor and knock on room 1121 then boom talk to Ni-" she stopped when we both saw a familiar person going inside with a girl.It's Ni-ki and I don't who the girl is.He was holding her shopping bags and they both enter the ground entrance."Maybe it's his sister" I looked at Jiyeon with a "Are you kidding me look" and she gulped knowing she messed up.

"His sister's are in Japan and I remember how they look like.He looks like his older sister" Jiyeon nod and then click her fingers."Maybe it's Heeseung's sister" I stared at her again.She's my friend but all I can say is where did she get this dumb ideas from.She's really bad on cheering up people."Heeseung only have one sibling and it's a brother" she blinks looking terrified at me."Maybe girlfriend.I heard they're a lot of pretty girls in university" I agreed with Jiyeon this time.She is probably Heeseung's girlfriend.

And we'll find out