Part 11

(Fukase's POV)
We got to the battleship and paid admission. Let me just tell you, it is ginormous. The turrets were the size of our apartment, all of us could sit on the anchor. Massive. "Ooooh, there's ladders!" Oliver shouted. So we went up and there were more ladders, so we kept going up. Until we reached the control room. Oliver was having a fucking field day with the controls. Next we went back down to the main deck and went into the massive turrets. It was claustrophobic but we all were able to fit in there. Next we went below deck and went through so many corridors that we got lost. I stepped over a chain and continued on. And now I was more lost. Eventually I was in a large cylindrical room with stairs around the outside. Eventually Flower found me and dragged me back to the group. "Don't let go of my hand, stop going off on your own. For the love of god, you aren't five." She said, yeah she was pissed. Anyways I took some pictures.

 Anyways I took some pictures

(Flower's POV)Fukase won't stop skipping, which is really annoying

(Flower's POV)
Fukase won't stop skipping, which is really annoying. When he does that I yank his arm back. He's been doing this for 45 minutes. In other news, Oliver is now acting as our tour guide. He's walking backwards and casually stepping over the hatches that he can't see. Piko is convinced we're lost and that we're all gonna die. Yohio is looking at how much a battleship costs. We have seen everything and are getting hungry so we're gonna leave.