Part 12

(Fukase's POV)

It got a bit more cloudy as we left the battleship.
We stopped at a Subway and got lunch, these two dudes were fighting and broke the big window. I feel bad for the store, those are really expensive. Anyways, we left, somehow Yohio's quest to own a battleship led him to look into deep sea fishing. Oliver wants to do it, but if you ask me he just wants to show off his fishing skills. Did we schedule, no, we just went to the boat ramps and Oliver managed to charm our way onto a boat with a couple of guys on a decently sized boat. We grabbed our fishing rods and hopped on with these guys. They gave us life jackets and hats. They seem like cool guys. And with that we're sailing away.

(Flower's POV)
"So where are y'all from?" The guy driving the boat asked. "We three are from Japan, he's from Britain, and, he's from, Sweden?" Fukase said. "How'd y'all end up here?" The other guy asked. "Fukase, can't read." I said pointing at Fukase. "Fuck ass?" The captain asked. "No, it's fu-ka-se." Fukase said. "I still heard fuck ass, but whatever, I'm Will." The captain said. He was a young guy with brown hair and a tan line around where he usually wears sunglasses. "And I'm Greg!" The other guy said. Greg was also a young guy and he wore a blue shirt and sunglasses with the American flag on the brim. He had black hair, a slight beer belly and wrinkles from smiling. "I actually know someone named Wil, it's spelled with one L though." Fukase said. "That's a weird change to make to a name." Will said. "We know Fukase, but who are you guys?" Greg asked. Greg can say Fukase's name I guess. "I'm Oliver," "I'm Piko," "I'm Yohio." "That's an interesting name." Greg said. "And I'm Flower." I said. "Alright nice to meet you guys, who's the best fisherman?" Will asked. We all pointed to Oliver, because that was the truth. "Oh, really it's nothing." Oliver said, declining the complement. "How's your trip been so far?" Greg asked. We recounted our adventures of the last week to them as we sailed to the fishing spot. "That was one week!?" Will asked. "Yep, my sanity may never recover." I said. "Haha, well guys we're here." Will said.

(Fukase's POV)
"I'll use my lucky fishing rod, you catch whatever you're truly wishing for." Oliver said. "Isn't that the rod I bought from Walmart?" Flower asked. "Yeah, but I performed my secret ritual on it." Oliver said. "What is- actually I don't really want to know." Piko said. Will opened a package of squid. They weren't catching much so we went to a different spot. Oliver spent a solid minute just thinking then he cast his line into the water. He caught a huge fish, Will and Greg said it was a mahi. Everyone took a picture with it. They caught a few more fish. But they weren't legally big enough to keep. Next Yohio got a turn with the lucky fishing rod. I sat next to Flower in the sun. "Are you having fun?" She asked. "Yeah, I kinda want a turn with the 'lucky fishing rod' though." I said. "I hope you're luckier than Yohio though." Flower said.
Yohio gave up and now Piko is fishing. He prayed like Oliver did then casted. He caught a tiny fish and had to release it. Now it's my turn.

(Flower's POV)
Fukase went up there smirking, which already tells me how this is gonna go. He sat and meditated, out loud, for like five minutes. Anyways he casted. He had some trouble reeling it in, most likely because he's built like this.

 He had some trouble reeling it in, most likely because he's built like this

Anyways he got some help from Will and they reel it in. He caught a large, square trash bag, wrapped with brown tape. Fukase looked into it a bit more. "It's cocaine." He said, laughing nervously. While everyone was laughing I pulled him aside. "Did you seriously spend five minutes praying for drugs?"  "Um, yes?" Fukase said, smiling strangely. "Nice," I whispered. "What?" "Watch this Fuka." I whispered. Oliver handed me the magical rod. I didn't spend time meditating or whatever. It didn't weigh much so I was able to reel it in easily. I pulled it up, and realized I needed to be careful with it. "What'd you catch?" Will asked. "Um,"

"You had such confidence, then you caught that? Fukase asked

"You had such confidence, then you caught that? Fukase asked. I pointed the knife at him, mostly as a joke, but I think I scared him too much. Anyways Greg miraculously had some cardboard on him, so we used that as a makeshift sheath.

(Fukase's POV)
Oh my fucking god, Greg asked for a turn, and, he caught a fucking dildo! I'm dying over here. "Yeah, Greg, imma need you to explain that one." Will said. "Um, I can't though."
Anyways, Will is now praying for something big. He casted his line. And now we're waiting for this to live up to our expectations. He got a tug and he started trying to reel it in, it was too big, everyone got behind him. The entire boat started moving. It kept getting faster heading further out to sea. The weather got worse, it started pouring. It kept going, dragging us along. It started storming. The waves got huge. We ramped over them. The line snapped, then we saw the monster jump. It was a whole ass leviathan. It's a good thing the line snapped, if we got caught in that wave we would've capsized. Then I blacked out.

(Flower's POV)
Will caught some kind of fish that was bigger than Oliver's, but when they pulled it about Fukase got tripped up and hit his head on a pole and blacked out. When he woke up he frantically started writing. I don't know what's up with that. Either way we sailed back to shore with our catches, and Will invited us to his friend's seafood restaurant and pub.