⛤ 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 k.b

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: Contains triggering topics, mentions and acts of bullying, vague mention of injuries, not exactly yandere but you might briefly find it so.

𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: Your bully gets what he deserves, however you can't help but feel dreadful when he looks at you with less than desirable motives.

••••

"I'm being bullied." You started, lowered gaze with shame and dismay, sensing your heartache, a feeling identical to a pin piercing a puffed balloon. That balloon resembles your situation, all that tolerance, fear, anger, all blown away by a final snap, burdened with the thought that tomorrow, you'd have to suffer the same coincidence all over again, and again and again. A never-ending cycle, that begs for your defeat, and you are almost at the edge, cornered, he is proudly waiting for your declared defeat, but you'd like to think that you still had a chance. A fighting chance.

Your parents are shunned by the answer, eyes wide and minds comprehending the weighty truth. "Why.. didn't you tell us?" They asked. "Because.. I was threatened." You replied voice latched with regret, "I.. I thought I could bear through it but.." they could guess the answer, as saddening as it was, the truth was laid out bare in front of us. They couldn't help but feel the sting of failure, incompetence as parents to notice that their child was facing this without them ever heeding to the signs that vaguely lingered.

"Who is this person bullying you?!" Your mom raised her voice, eyes dampened with sorrow, "Is that why you're never eating? Is that why you always remained in your room? Not telling us anything about your situation?!" She yelled, "why couldn't you at least tell me?" Tears freely stream down her cheeks, a sob slipping out of her lips as she attempts to control herself, "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry y/n.. I should have noticed, I'm so sorry y/n."

"Who is it y/n." Your father asks, you take a moment to calm your heart, pressing your lips into a thin line, there's so much you want them to know, so much they need to know, but for now, you have to be brave.

"Katsuki bakugou."

The atmosphere is unsettling, there's peaceful silence but, the tension is palpable, lingering in the air, choking the ease out of a person. A churning sensation stirs inside your stomach, rattling you. You never would have guessed the principal's office could be any more unpleasant. Your mind remained shocked, too busy to observe the details of the present, until.

"We would like to take our daughter out of your school, clearly you do not know how to discipline troublesome students who enjoy tormenting weak students." Your father retorted, a heated conversation undergoing between him and the head of the school.

"Do you even understand how much my daughter has changed thanks to that child who continues to and will continue to bully other children? My daughter's grades are falling and so is her mental health, do you expect us to keep her in this school any longer?" Your mother argued.

"Ma'am please let's not rush to any rash decision I'm sure we can-"

"This is my daughter we are talking about either you bring that child in and put some sense into him if you want us to come to an agreeable decision." Your mother spoke, anger present in her voice. Glaring at the principal as he finally comes to a proper conclusion.

"Who is it that is bullying your daughter sir?" He asks, you stiffened, gulping in a few steady breaths.

"Someone by the name of katsuki bakugou."

It wasn't very long before the cause of this entire situation steps into the room, a calm and collected look on his face, as both the teacher and the principal stared at him. Your heart begins to pace up, dread settling in your chest, dreadful memories resurfacing, you want to get out of here, stay in your room and never never never never never never never never get out-

"Is this the student who is bothering you, miss? L/n.?" The principal inquired, looking at you with a serious look in his eyes. You stilled, sparing katsuki a fleeing gaze before nodding your head, "yes." You muttered.

"We are informed that you are bullying a classmate of yours." The principal stated, "would you like to explain yourself?"

"Tsk, she's just overreacting, trying to pin all the blame on me, loser.." he whispers the last part to himself whilst he glares at you from his spot, you remained your eyes on the ground, feeling anxious, uncomfortable. Lifting your gaze for a split second, you are immediately met with a vengeful glare, you curl into yourself, suddenly feeling.. small.

"Is that right miss l/n?" The principal asked.

"N-no. No sir, he's the one who started to bully me, alongside his friends who supported his behaviour." You responded. "But they did not bother me unless he was with them." You replied, staring at the pen scattered across the table, your heart pounds in your ear, your brain comprehensive.

"He called me.. horrible names, and threatened to harm me if I ever told any adults." You said.

"Katsuki bakugou, that is a serious case. Being one of our top students, you threatened a classmate of yours? We'll have to talk it through with your parents' young man, this will not go unnoticed."

You take a look at katsuki, immediately regretting it. There's that look, you remember whenever you did something wrong, he tried to choke you. Or worse severely burn your skin.

But you reassure yourself, he couldn't hurt you anymore. He can not hurt you.

You hope he'll just leave you alone.

°°°°

Hmm, I had it in my draft for a long time perhaps you'd like it? Also..