4. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐔𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐨

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴜʀᴀʀᴀᴋᴀ ᴏᴄʜᴀᴋᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
㊊㊐㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏㊊㊐㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏㊊㊐㊋㊌

Comment down below what you think and leave some love for this mochi tea girl!♡

◃───────────▹

"Y/n-chan where are you??" Your bestie asked on the phone call, you stir around in your swivel chair, halting when she inquires, pulling your eyebrows up, you opened your lips to talk.

"Why? I'm at home?"

"Oh I was just.. wondering, that's all. I was planning to come over to surprise you but something came up at the wrong time." She answered, you let a soft sound after understanding, swiftly thinking over your next question to ask.

"So then, tomorrow you wanna do a group study? With izuku and iida?"

"Yeah, I've been struggling with some concepts."

"Yesss.. I haven't even started to properly study yet.." you whisper that last part to yourself, tugging down your lips.

"-sorry to cut short our conversation y/n! I gotta go, see you tomorrow bye!!" Hastily said, you just return back your response and hear her cut the call.

She sounded a bit.. different. Of course that was just you, maybe something bad had happened?

After that, you've been noticing uraraka growing out her hair, you had no problem with it but whenever her hair grows a bit, she is sure to cut off any excessive, but lately, you've been catching small glimpses of your bestie.. acting a bit like yourself, yet again, you thought maybe it was just you.

You sat with your small group of friends, occasionally chatting, usually uraraka being her bubbly self would start up a conversation, nowadays, it seemed like she was more to herself. She didn't talk with you nor did you two hang out together that often. You were worried, deciding against the idea of speaking what was bothering her, you gave her some space.

Besides, it wasn't in your place to ask anything related to personal problems, especially when its maybe about her family.

"So um guys.. how was class?" You asked a bit awkwardly, peering at the other two males sitting before you.

"It was great! Learning something new is always exciting!!" Iida said, his usual self.

"It was fine.." izuku replied, nervously smiling.

Hearing no answers from uraraka, you turned your head towards her. "What about you, uraraka?"

She jumps in her seat, looking over to you with a utterly astonished facade, widening her eyes with surprise.

"O-oh I'm sorry, the class was great.!"

"Are you okay? You seem.. out of it today??"

She smiles wide, lips trembling a little bit, she nods her head happily, quickly responding.

"I'm good! I just spaced out!!"

You nodded, not asking anything further.

Seeing your best friend act so out of character was unnerving, you happened to catch her staring at you in class and when she took note of you looking back, she blushed and quickly turned her gaze away.