18. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛʀɪᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Zombie AU
══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

You held your breath, glassy eyes, gazing over the dark space you've forced yourself into, unable to lock in your necessity for air, you let a shaky breath escape, licking your dry lips, your chest moving up and down. Trying to inch a muscle was close to impossible, the tiny locker eventually grew too suffocating, but you did not care, you weren't prepared to go anywhere, you'd rather die in this awful locker instead of those.. creatures eating you.

Sounds of someone approaching, had you halt every intake of air; pressing your palm to your lip, staying completely still. Hearing one of the lockers open, your heart pounds harder, eyes subconsciously wide, you prayed it wasn't one of those things, you were aware they were mindless or at least it seemed like so, they were just some nonsensical creatures. You gulped, listening to any noise.

Your heart drops, as the locker is wretched open, you stare up, terrified.

"What the hell are you doing in there?!" The guy, said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Hiding.." You said.

"You're not doing a very good job at it, extra!" He states, glaring down at you. "I-I guess.." you looked down, gulping, doing your hardest to relax your pounding heart. "Who are you..?"

"What do I look huh? Miss."

"A military guy..?" You say with uncertainty.

"The one whose about to save your ass!" Without as much as your consent, he grabs your arm pulling you up to your legs, horrified you attempted to pull yourself back.

"No! I don't wanna go outside! Those creatures-" you said. "Don't you want your ass to be saved?! You're gonna get eaten up if you stay here anyway!" He shouted infront of your face.

"With you! I feel like I might just die out there!" You retorted. "Not like I'm going to let you die extra! I got hundreds of batches for saving dozens and dozens of people!" He continued.

"Either you come with me! Or you die out here!"

Breathing heavily, you stared into his red eyes, scared, confused, conflicted you name it, you felt horrible, like you could puke if you wanted to, thinking over every possible outcome, you thought over everything, before coming to a hesitant conclusion.

"Fine.. just please.. don't let me get killed by those creatures, anything but that."

"Hmph, sure."

Journey with bakugou wasn't long, you were glad you reached the base safely, feeling a lot more relieved now that you weren't outside. There were two other men wearing the same uniform as bakugou, packed with guns, bullets, all sorts of weaponry. You didn't interact with anyone except for bakugou. At least that was the case until, someone named midoriya approached you.

"Are you feeling alright miss?" He said, you flinched, but quick to respond. "I-I'm fine.. thank you."

"If you need anything you can ask me okay?" You nod, taking a quick glimpse of his emerald eyes. He smiled, walking away soon after.

"Oi! Y/n, you can stay here while we rescue other people." Bakugou spoke, nearing your frame. You looked up, shaking your head in approval. "Have this gun with you, don't think about hesitating when one of those things come at you." He throws a pistol, you clumsily grabbed it, gazing at it for a moment.