33. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

Warning: Contains yandere behavior, some.. *ahem* questionable stuff, just some creepy things, and of course yandere content.

Summary: You're a scientist, trying to find a cure for a virus that's grown vastly, engulfing the entire country. But yet again, there's hardships to face before achieving it. Based on a movie, known as resident evil vendetta? I'm sorry if that sounds wrong-

 Based on a movie, known as resident evil vendetta? I'm sorry if that sounds wrong-

Requested by: QueenMoonButterfly
●━━━━━━───────●ㅤㅤ

There's this.. bad feeling you got the moment you entered the laboratory today.

Heavy odor of medicines and sanitizer clogs your interception of smells, and the bright illuminated place was the same as always, debugging your sense of dread. Were you just paranoid? You zoom out whilst staring at the transparent monitor, overwhelmed by this.. horrible feeling.

"Here's your coffee [name]." Brought out of your daydream, you quickly turn over to give a smile before reaching out for the drink you so desired, hastily bringing it to your lips, you savour it's deliciousness. "Ah! Always the best. Thank you." You grinned.

"No problem at all, so how's the work going on.?" He inquired, you draw your eyes towards the screen, opening your mouth to speak, "so far so good, I've found out how the virus works, I just need to confirm if the solution to the cure might work or not." Answered you. "By the way, you don't.. happen to have a... bad feeling today, right?" You asked, a tad bit hesitant.

"Of course not, why do you ask?"

"Just that.. it feels kinda weird today, you know? Like something bad is... about to happen." Responded you.

"Don't let it distract you.!" He joked, broadly smiling. You return back the same, shrugging it off for the moment. 'Perhaps it's nothing.'

"Right."

Maybe I'm just.. stressed.

"Route secured." Said an unknown voice, presumably a female. "Begin." Ordered the other voice.

"Welp then, I'll go! good luck with the work!" You waved, settling down your drink, "hmm! You too." You replied, returning a small smile watching him leave the space you were stationed in. Exhaling a sigh, you focus on the monitor, hoping to get things done quickly. And leave.

Instinctively, you looked up after hearing the air ventilator spit something.. odd out, greenish gas rapidly invades the room, leaving almost no time to comprehend, reflectively putting a hand to your nose, you try to navigate out of the thick fog.