⭐𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥: 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢

💋KISS DAY💋

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: May contain triggering content, suggestive themes, somebody's being clingy. Errors might be present, please don't mind them.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Your best friend, decides to get a little bothered the day you came over for a supposed lunch with his family, you can't deny his charm.

All she could feel was his lips.

A firm hand kept on the flesh of her tights, the other fasten about her wrist, her single unbounded hand perched on top of his shoulder to shove him away if he took long to let her breathe, it was sorta her fault she ended up in this position, under him, momentarily opening her eyes to gaze at his closed ones, she felt drained, prepared to push him away and make a surprise exit. But his hand grabbed onto her waist and attempted to close what small space was between them.

This was becoming arduous to endure, hastily hitting his shoulder blades, hoping to gather his attention, it did, thankfully, he peered down at her with low lidded eyes, drawing in quick short inhales, she blinked, glancing away, making it a habit of observing whatever was in his room to distract her, which didn't help to be frank. When she felt like he was about to go in for another hungry kiss, she pulled her face away, nervously smiling.

"I think we should stop." She suggested, not brave enough to meet his unique coloured eyes. He remained mum for a bit, making up for the small loss of oxygen, she awkwardly looked around, while he kept a steady gaze on facial features, "did you not like it?" He asked in a monotone voice, it made her stare back at him, replying, "I liked it, just couldn't breathe." She bashfully grinned, feeling discouraged at her lack of rehearsal, and often, things went south.

"But it feels so... Right." He muttered.

"I should get going, you know how my parents are like right, they'll worry once they see I'm not in bed, sleeping. Even though it's daytime..." She mused, snatching the moment of vulnerability to quickly rise and up to her feet, shaky and seeming harder to use after he forced them to remain quiet, he stared at her nonchalantly, drinking in her words slowly, lips settling down into a frown.

"You should stay." He uttered, stern yet calm, trying to pacify her.

"I... I just told you I can't, you can't coerce me to stay, I need to leave before this turns serious and they end up calling the police because I'm missing." She attempted to reason, with her stubborn friend who just kissed her silly without her confirmation, she feels ashamed of herself, like she's been robbed of something, her spare innocence no longer credible. 

"You should just call them, let them know, and you can stay." He asserted. She suppressed the urge to groan and stump her foot down, frustrated and stuck with the yearning to slam her head into a wall.

"If it was that easy, I wouldn't have to sneak out while pretending to be asleep." She explained, hoping she wouldn't have to gorge her way out through his father again.

"Okay, fine." He announced.

"But I'm coming with you as well."

Her heart dropped, her day couldn't go any worse, right? She wouldn't bet on it.

••••