13. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★
Did y'all watch ep 22 of season 4- oh man did my heart ache! Anyways here's a new yandere one shot of our adorable but very dangerous broccoli!
✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"Hero in training, he's name is izuku midoriya, studys in class 1-a. Also he is kinda scary." You see the comments made by the pervious users who dated him, many more statements as such were present. You scroll further into the page, reading reviews about the person's experience.

"He's cute and all, not to mention, muscular. But I felt quite uneased when I was around him, maybe it was because of his stare I don't know, he's great for someone who wants a partner to acknowledge the smallest details of their life, personally, I did not feel comfortable but I'm sure he is a good person maybe he was just stressed, maybe that's the reason why he's always so worried?"

You had managed to stumble across a special dating app called U.A dating sim. It wasn't a artificial novel game that you had expected it to be, it was very much a real life dating app. You found this particular boy to be attractive so you decided to check out his profile, you wanted to give the poor guy a chance since everyone just called it off with him.

So, you contacted the makers of the app and made your request, you thought you had heard hesitation in their voice but you shrugged it off, you weren't sure why you're doing all this, but you just wanted to. Here you are, waiting for the said person to come and meet you at a cafe.

You were feeling kinda nervous, reading the reviews on this guy had subtly overwhelmed you. Although you tried to dismiss the thought, you had begun to regret your decision for some reason.

Consumed by your thinking, it takes you at least a good few minutes to notice a new customer, peaking your head, you see the exact same guy looking around nervously, you waved your hand quickly grabbing his attention. After he stops at the table, he shyly asks.

"Um are you y/n..?"

You smiled, hastily nodding your head.

"Yes that's me! It's nice to meet you!" You said, watching as he took a seat.

"It's nice to meet y-you as well, I'm izuku midoriya, thank you so much for choosing me."

"I'm y/n l/n, and it's no problem at all.!" You spoke, making eye contact.

He smiled, looking down for a moment, you could see him blush, suddenly avoiding to meet your eyes. The day with izuku went by very quickly, you did not understand why the reviews were so bad when he wasn't at all dislikeable. He was shy but kind, very nervous, determined and kinda funny.

You weren't dissapointed at all! At least that was the case for a few days.

"Y/n school is killing me!!" Your younger friend exclaimed, her head faced down, arms circling around her skull. You grinned, proceeding to speak.

"Everyone has to go through that era, you can do this kiddo!"

"I'm not a kid! We only have one year of difference between us!!" She said, pouting out her cheeks.