10. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ! ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ x ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪsᴛᴜʀʙᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Comment down below what you think about it and don't forget to like vote and comment!♡
• ────── ✾ ────── •

She's so.. beautiful

I wonder why she ended up here, she's so quiet and kind. I always wait to meet her everyday, her scared eyes that gaze at me so innocently, I just want to protect her so badly. She's my favourite patient, most of the mentally unstable patients here are violent and sometimes very strenuous to handle.

But she's so considerable and so polite, her symptoms were something I did not expect, she suffers from anxiety, depression, does not interact with anyone, social withdrawal. And she looks tired, everytime I visit her. I remember telling the nurses to not give her any extra doses, but I don't know if they obliged.

I want to take care of her, personally. I've been trying so hard to get my hands on her case but there hasn't been any luck, from what I'm aware, she has a family, mother father and a elder sister, and they're extremely protective of her. That could explain her unwillingness to step outside, maybe they've been forcing fear into her mind.

They come to meet her every single day for at least an hour or long. They've talked with me, explained the reason behind her developed anxiety and other symptoms, of course I tried to convince them to let me take care of things but once again, things aren't going my way.

It was another day at the hospital, the disinfectant odour lingering in the corridors, smell I despised of, reminds me of many unlikable scenarios. Nurses whisper out a greeting, quickly shushing away to their shifts.

I approached the door to her room, just eager to enter and see her again, although the smell of iodoform concealed the scent of her chamber, the fragrance of flowers and a creamy tang surrounded her very being. I can feel my heart beating fast, the moment infront of me just seeming so.. surreal.

Taking my seat, I smiled at her, looking deep into her eyes, examining her every movements, her breathing, her posture, god she was so nervous.

Choking in a chuckle, I leaned forward, my hands almost itching to touch her. I wanted to feel her soft skin, they're so s/c yet tanned. I wonder if her hands would fix in mine.

"Good morning y/n, how are you doing today?" I asked, focussing my attention on her lips, gosh I wanna..

"I-I'm doing fine.. doctor." She answered, her voice so gentle and miry. I wish I could record our conversation every day, I could listen to her voice for every single day of my life.

I want to devote myself to her!

"Awesome! Then, shall we start talking?" She nods a little hesitant, but she smiles, and that's more than enough for me.

"Well then, do you mind describing your ideal type? Y/n?" I asked, certain that my grin kept widening. I'm so glad that she doesn't question my intentions.

"Ideal type..? I just want someone who doesn't judge me for who I am, i want them to be.. nice."

"Hmm I'm sure the one for you is already waiting right by your doorstep." I replied, closing in a little.

"You.. think so..? But who would want someone like me? I'm not pretty nor am I smart or anything a person would like." She mutters, a sudden mood swing, I wanted to kill whoever made my dear patient think that way.

"Why of course not! I think you're very pretty y/n in fact, you're everything a person like me would like." I said, my skin itching to just.. just touch a inch of her.

"But-but- I--" I press my finger to her lips, gazing deeper into her e/c eyes.

"Don't ever let anyone's opinion overrule yours, you're beautiful and nobody else can ever be like you, keep that in mind okay y/n?" She nods her head again but this time, she appeared a bit reassured.

"Well then, next question, why do you not want to go outside? Not that it's a bad thing, I really wanna know your reason."

"Being inside my room, makes me feel.. safe, I never have to worry about getting into any sort of trouble, I wanna go outside but, some experiences just make me dread over every single thing.."

"Experiences? Such as?" I try to further the conversation.

"Where something bad would happen, sometimes at school, I would be.. insulted brutally. By either the teacher or my classmates, it happened several times, so I'm just.. paranoid."

"Hmm, I'm glad to see that you're finally opening up to me y/n.." I give her a soft smile, savouring the moment, installing this memories into my mind permanently.

After the next few days:-

"What happened to my daughter!!" Her mother yelled, tears spilling out of her eyes rapidly, lips curled into a frown.

"She.. killed herself.. we're so sorry.." I said.

"No! No! No! I thought you said she was recovering!! I thought you said she was okay!! Why did she kill herself!! No no!!" She frantically cried, collapsing on her knees. Her husband comforted her, tears gathered in his eyes as well.

"No! Y/n wouldn't kill herself!! She wouldn't!! There must have been a mistake!!"

"I'm sorry ma'am.. I'm sorry.."

The sadden parents continued to sob at the loss of their child, tears just pouring down their blood shot eyes.

"What you are asking for.. could cost a fortune.. you are aware of that..right?" A middle aged man, dressed in a white cost, said.

"Yes.." I answered.

"But why would you want a dead person's face to be changed.?"

"Simply because I asked, I'm willing to pay a fortune if I must.." I said.

"Well, who should the face be transformed into." I handed him a picture, swiftly taking a glimpse of it, he smiled, agreeing to my request.

I looked down at her, caressing her cheeks with my fingers, she slept peacefully, I'm delighted about that, I hope she doesn't panic when she wakes up, I just can't wait to start a family with her..
I wanna see the faces of our child.

I bet they'll look just like the both of us, cute and just beautiful like their mother. I can't believe I finally have her. This feels like a dream but it isn't!

I'm so glad! I won't let us be separated. Ever.

Nothing compares to finally having the real deal!

*In case, you're confused.
A recently dead person's face was changed into your profile (with plastic surgery), faking your death. And your not dead, you're very much alive! Don't ask me where he got the dead body from--

This was Kinda lame I know--
Actually there ain't no logic in this!!--