└ 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 + 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: May contain triggering content, suggestive theme, this is funny in some parts, very mild yandere behaviour. Errors might be present, please don't mind them.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Now revenge wasn't something she enjoyed, not wanting it to backfire, wanting to get back her said cloth, she brings in another person in the picture, hopefully now, she had some small ways of getting her revenge. But something else happens...

THIS IS PART TWO OF THE PREVIOUS ONE-SHOT, PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE THIS.

Katsuki was looking at her, seductively.

From across the cafeteria, avoiding eye contact while chowing down a chunk of favoured bread, with whipped cream as a decorative topping was her, the fluffy treat wasn't as sweet as before anymore, it got hard to swallow as it got harder to divert her focus from the smirking blonde a distance away, opposite to her right was her male friend silently observed her nervous tapping on the table, drawing in shorter and shallow breaths, bending her head to fight shy of something, it didn't take him long to comprehend the reason. However, grabbing her attention wasn't simple, grasping her hand tightly in his, he opened his eyes wide, staring into her sight, he said, "Hey, are you sure you are okay?" she quickly tugs her hand back, briefly throwing him a glance prior to diffusing it, "yeah." replied she, demurely rubbing her fingers together, he tensed up, gingerly leaning forward to peer at her distressed features, looking for a sign of possible sickness. She jolts back, like a child refusing to take bitter chocolate.

"Look izuku, I'm fine okay?" she said frustrated, caressing her eyebrows, discreetly massaging the temple of her forehead, izuku did not appear to have been convinced, swiftly turning her towards him, he begins with an agitated tone, solemnity underlying in it, "Something isn't right, you aren't telling me what it is, so that at least I can help." argued him, nearing her face, breaking the wordless boundary between her, "I'll manage okay izuku, I- I don't wanna include you in it."

Izuku's expression changed, a salient hint of treachery plastered onto his freckled face, he pressed on the conversation, unwilling to give up until he knew what was causing her to space out when she was with him, talking with him as she warily looked at someone, "Why not? Aren't we friends? Why won't you share it with me?" he responded, stretching on a smile, forcing himself to smile through her denial of not sharing something with him. He carried on, "I thought we would discuss whatever is troubling us so that it won't hinder us both in the future, you remember, don't you?" He tried to be the voice of reason, forlornness emitting from his hushed voice. she looks away from his intense stare, deciding it was proper to flee instead of laying it out to him. Confrontation is bound to get off-track.

"I'm sorry it's private, I can't share it yet, I'll go ahead now, see you in class." dismissively shrugging him off, she gets up and walks away from his point of view, taking in a deep breath upon exiting the open space, that tensed look immediately adoring her features. The green-haired male rushed in her direction after a moment of reflection, he had to know what was going on, trailing after him, unbeknownst to greenette, was the blonde male who just so happens to be the cause of the tumult.

The young female perched on a bench outdoors, breathed in a puff of relief, leaning inwards as the front of her palm supported her head, biting her lips deep into thoughts, uncrossing her legs she stares off in a distance, looking at the fort-like walls destined to safe-guard the place, it involuntarily made her remember the USJ incident at the very start of her semester, she was drowning in her overwhelming fondness over her crush, it was mostly what kept her busy after witnessing troubling scenes. Her way of coping, she supposes, safe to assume, her crush had gotten a little milder during the past months, occasionally igniting whenever they talked and looked at each other. A mop of green hairs, a terrifying sense of justice, and even scarier, his smartness, it made her feel like a...