⭐𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥: 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

💋HUG DAY👄

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: May contain triggering content, errors might be present, please don't mind them, invasion of privacy, suggestive themes, this stupid broccoli being creepy-

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: What's the best way to disagree with someone, without actually disagreeing with them? She'd say, none.

He could feel her breathing him in.

Albeit, shallow and trembling, she could take in his scent just as easily as he could, she reeked of vanilla, lotion, tangy yet sweet, he could also sense a faint odour of candies, on her lips, tenderly nuzzling her cheek against his own, the impulsive urge to attach his lips onto hers increased, he knew he shouldn't be doing this, he should be keeping his tendencies in check, however, resisting seemed so hard to do even though he is so good at it, at that moment of vulnerability, he just had to take the chance, let her know him.

Her body pressed as close as possible, their breaths against their necks, a shiver lingering about, he could just feel his eyes lowering, his chest tightening, the grip that snaked around her waist getting denser, and her amble skin rubbing stressing his, left him unable to handle more of his overwhelming ideology.

He just wanted more of her, that's all. But he wouldn't do anything she wouldn't like, anything she wasn't aware of, sadly though, some things just transpire, and it's just impossible to prevent. Burying his head deeper in her neck, her sweet fragrance intoxicating him, he pushed her closer to him, needing to consume more of her. Her body is stiff, unmoving, he can feel her muscles, her hands clasped at the side, steadily drawing in hasty inhaled, they are so close, it makes him wanna get all giddy and act like a lost lover.

If anyone were to witness them, they'd think they were about to get intimate. Fortunately for him, nobody should know about it. After all, it was a surprise, just for her, a rather unforgiving surprise with promises of iida and uraraka being there since they were all indivisible. Thinking back, she was enthusiastic about this, hoping to meet some of her very few friends in their vigorous agenda. Pro-heroes don't exactly have the time to meet up with friends, that's the plain truth. She hasn't spoken since he had taken the vigour to embrace her, he made time just for her, shouldn't she be hugging him back as well?

His slightly heavy breathing slowly heightening now and then, had occupied the space around them, nothing moved, only they, just them, only him and her, it makes goosebumps raise upon making that culmination. His already pounding heart just seems to be accelerating every second he remains this near to her body. He had to make himself known, his intentions, his plans, but that benign hesitant rise and fall of your chest kept him diligent. Gently moving his lips across her easily breakable skin, he awaited an appropriate response.

Gripping her clothed skin harder, closing the absent space between them, he removed his lips from her neck and rested them against her ear, trying to calm his breathing before he freaked her out more than needed, he softly whispered, "Thanks for coming. I've been wanting to see you ever since we parted ways." She kept quiet, forcing herself to take in a short breath, the male continued, "I wanted to make this special, but doesn't seem like I'm doing a very good job." He chuckled, nestling his face into her hair.

She gulped, staring longingly at the window, she hadn't tried struggling because she felt like she couldn't, he had gotten more... Pushy, and she had not expected him to outright just lie to her about this entire ordeal. It would have been romantic if it weren't for something being amiss.

"Can... You let go, midoriya?" She uttered, pulling up her hands and nudging his chest to release the intense hold he had on her. She stopped to speak again, with a harsher tone, "I need to go, I can't stay here any longer." She couldn't see his expression but from the empty accent of his voice, she could assume he wasn't feeling very content.

"Would you have stayed if iida and uraraka were here?" He asked, leaning down to trace the skin around her neck with his nose, giving himself a prospect to smell her skin. She wanted to disagree, however, the reality is, she would have dawdle if they were here.

"No." She lied through her teeth, he couldn't see her eyes or her facial features for that, but knowing him, he would have already guessed the answer long before she could.

"I see, you don't want to remain here with me? To give me company?" He whispered into her ears, wrapping his built arms about her shoulder, bringing her closer, her chest pressed up against his, his face hidden in the softness of her skin, he didn't want her to go. "I've been living all alone. Can't you stay for just a little longer?" He pressured, "you can even stay overnight, I've never had a sleepover before, with anyone." Much less a girl, his fixation, his crush.

"I can't trouble you anymore, I appreciate it but I would like to leave, got a lot of paperwork to do." She grinned, widening the gap as she jostled him away with all her might. "Let go- I told you already! I can't stay!" She insisted but was fruitless in eluding his clench.

She still tried to maintain her smiling facade, evading eye contact with his lovesick ones, drinking in her articulation, blushing as she squirmed, then the sudden scold of her voice snapped him out of his daze, "loosen up izuku! I can't breathe, let me go-" she shut her eyes, taken aback by his abrupt invasion of personal space again, "I'm sorry, I don't wanna let go, you gotta stay." He demanded, circling his hand around her waist to keep her in place.

"I don't want to!" She shouted, feeling the dread sweep into her, an unknown fear of something irrational happening, he wouldn't make her stay overnight right? He had to understand and let go.

"Stop, you'll hurt yourself." Mused izuku, dragging her closer despite the struggle she put up, shushing her struggling attempts, he caressed her skull, lingering briefly on the back of her neck, on purpose.

He needed to keep her.

••••

Um... Yeah so, I survived a heartbreak, thanks to someoneeeeee