38. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐢

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: Indirect mentions of kidnapping, yandere behaviour, guilt bruh, may contain triggering content, and.. yandere content.?

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: A friendly encounter with a friend suddenly leads to a unexpected occurrence, one that might just leave you longing for home. Forever.

The curtains are swiftly drawn, blocking away the brightness and instilling a sense of dread, the room is dingy and chilly, objects of interest concealed away from the naked eye, a small glimpse of light peering inside, as if it were curious to know. You keep a steady gaze on the wooden floorboards, counting away the time, and your impatience. A faint odour of lavender, unified with something sweeter, it almost reminds you of vanilla ice cream.

Cloying and savoury, but sour after the sugared flavour is all but exhausted.

"I promise, I'm not doing this with anything bad in mind." That sentence you've heard handful of times is ingeniously uttered, you might have as well have fooled yourself into believing you were the bad cause. Not him, never him. It must have been you who pushed him off the edge, caused him to grasp onto something out of sheer desperation. You remained seated, briefly glancing over to the entrance, and it reminds you of just how many times you've tried breaking out.

"I'm doing this to- protect both of us." He reassures, hesitantly approaching you, he appeared nervous, anxious but it is repressed so deep in, you might have imagined it, noticed it just in time to see it evaporate into thin air. He's oddly fidgety when you heed the sharp pair of scissors, perched on the desk, beckoning your awareness. Fortunately, if he noticed it, he did not give it a inch of his attention, eyes solely focused on you, and only you.

"I get it- you don't want to be here, I'm not the best person to be around with but I'm sure we can adjust!" He said, lips formed into a timid grin, his gaze on you but distracted, paranoid by his own thoughts.

"You get it, don't you?" He added, slowly lowering himself to you, tentatively meeting your eyes, however reluctant to touch your clutched fingers, he knows it, as much as you do, but for the sake of his sanity, he just has to look pass it, for the better. For the both of them.

With a trembling hand, he reaches out to caress your cheeks, barely brushing his knuckle across your skin before his cold digits drifts away the moment he sees a hint of unrest. He breathes out a sigh, hoping to blink away the sight of your uneasiness.

"You know, I truly believe that I don't deserve you. It's like you light up my entire world whenever I see you, it makes me happy. Glad. I just.." he hesitates but continues. "I don't wanna let you go, leave me when I just found you." He softly muttered, lowered gaze meekly staring at your lap, gently resting his head on it after second thoughts, his tensed muscles loosen, silence slowly consuming the room.

"I'm aware of what I'm doing, it's wrong I know, but if I don't then you'll.. leave, I don't want that to happen." He mumbled. "I want you to stay with me forever, be with me till our last breath."

You silently soak in his voice, your mind simply going quiet after understanding his notion, unable to come up with a counter measure. His intention did not seem ill, sadly, poorly executed and most of all, illicit. Surely, not even a hero could get away with it, right? In tamaki's case, a hero in training, heroes are supposed to be just, good-natured. Certainly, someone will look for you? They'll come for you. Right?

He sits up, staring into your eyes, his own brimmed with misery. Restlessly he begins, "You'll stay with me, won't you? I really.. I really don't want you to go." His eyes wells up with tears, dripping down and dampening his cheeks, you almost couldn't look at him, guilt weighting heavy on your shoulders. Even though, it is him who should regretting doing this to you.

At this point, you feel the call of sympathy, tugging at your heart strings, a cry for acceptance, a cry for your own imprisonment. It's hard to open your lips and make a point of your situation, however, it's.. tough to utter anything without your solace coming in the way, you fear it might come across flawed, incorrect, inexact, and unintentionally validate his wrong doing.

It's sudden, when tamaki embraces you, shielding his face in the crook of your neck, his arms tightly circling around you, rendering you immobile. "Please.."

"Don't go."

°°°°

I wrote this in a hour, I'll be right back- please ignore any typos! Btw.. is anyone willing to help? I realized just how many errors end up in my oneshots without me noticing it.

It's honestly.. embarrassing. Hehe-