3. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
When he snaps
Very badly
頹衙浳浤搰煤洳橱橱頹衙浳浤搰煤洳橱橱

Comment down below what you think and Express your love for this innocent but Dangerous broccoli!
◃───────────▹

Struggling got you no way before, and still, it doesn't benefit you, not when you're held captive by an insane hero, mostly delusional. You had no knowledge about the pure definition of delusion until now, knowing and seeing it made you realize just how deadly that one word could be.

How it twisted the mind of a person.

You lay still on the bed, mentally exhausted and head throbbing in so much pain, you couldn't handle lying your head on the pillow anymore, you draw in a soft breath, thinking how many times you had done it, the chains were cold against your skin.

Clawing at your ankle and steadily forcing your legs to go unresponsive, you haven't gotten up for at least two days, whenever he came, you would pretend to be asleep. Although you don't know till when you could keep this up, he was becoming impatient you could tell, from the tone of his voice, how it spoke of loving you so deeply.

And just how he would do anything to make you love him.. just remembering it made your heart beat.

Stirring around in your position, you gazed at your hands, noticing how they've become fair since you never left the house even once, you never stepped out of the entrance for a month or more. You have tried escaping once, but before you could have the second chance, izuku had tripled everything. You had no freedom at this point.

You sat whole day long in the room, either sleeping or thinking of any manageable ideas to escape. At night, you would be forced to have dinner with the top hero.

However, tonight, you didn't want to see his face. Sleeping nowadays wasn't a Issue, having barely anything to do, you just slept.

Unfortunately, you were awake by him, you tried to reason your way out but izuku wasn't having any of it today, so he carried you to the dinning table, plopping you down on a chair.

Even when you had to eat, you weren't given the privilege to use your hands, he feed you. At first, you tried to decline his unneeded service, but that only ended so bad, you never dare to do it again.

You weren't sure how long you could keep up, however, you weren't hungry today and you weren't ready to adjust with anything izuku desired.

Your lips were shut close as the spoon reaches your mouth, you looked down, a emotionless expression plastered but a hint of sadness was peaking through. Gulping down any moisture left in your mouth, you spoke.

"I'm not hungry.."

"Hm? You're not.. but you didnt have anything earlier this morning either.." he said, a stunned look on his face.

You hated just how he kept track of everything you did, everything you ate, everything you liked, you greatly abhorred it, if it were a normal circumstances, you would have been over-joyed but this was in no way or any sense of the word normal.

"I just.. don't wanna eat.." you said, breathing a bit faster.

"Why..? Is the food not good enough? Is it not your taste? What else do you want? Tell me I'll get it." He said, worry scribbled all over his profile, but his voice was unhinged, and he sounded unquiet.

"I'm not hungry izuku.. "

"Did I do something wrong to make you do this to me..?" He said, a firm look dominating his features, you did not want to explain yourself. He knows what he's doing right now is wrong and he had the guts to ask you what he did wrong? You just couldn't digest it anymore.

"Yes.. you're keeping me locked up in this house without my consent, and I'm not let out of the house even once, and thirdly, you kidnapped me!" You snapped, furrowing your eyebrows. You gazed straight into his eyes, enraged.

"You know I'm doing this to protect you y/n!! Why are you not able to see that?!" He retorted, his eyes widening.

"Protection from what! What will kill me?"

"From everything!! You know I'm the number one hero now and everyone who despites me will try to hurt you!" Izuku shouted.

"That doesn't give you the right to lock me up!!"

"STOP BEING SO INCONSIDERABLE!! I LOVE YOU WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS ME SO MUCH TO BE AWAY FROM YOU!! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH? AM I NOT STILL GOoD EnOuGH?!!"

Taken aback by his outburst, you throw your glance down to the ground, not wanting to look into his demented eyes. He grips your shoulder, pulling you close to his face, he then literally growls out.

"Look at me y/n.. LoOk at ME!"

Though he sounded so dangerous, you dared not to look back into those green pupils. Your heart was pounding at your ribcage, the unsteady silence that eventually interrupted, kept you at the edge of your seat. You didn't look up until you heard a faint sniff, and a sadden moan escape from his lips.

You felt sad, but you didn't want to do anything, That could worsen or tighten your situation.

For a minute, you felt everything was going to be fine and izuku would leave you alone. But that took a complete opposite turn, you catch a glimpse, of him cracking a smile from behind his palms covering his face, and suddenly everything went straight down to hell.

"I guess.. I have no choice then huh.. y/n."

Bewilderment, you questioned yourself what he meant, aggressively he grabbed you, picking you up from your seat with ease. You thrashed and squirmed, moving your limbs to make him loose his clutch but the moment he did, you were thrown on the mattress, quickly getting up on your knees, you moved forward, but izuku was so angry, he grasped your ankle, pulling you back with frightening strength, you let out a shriek, gasping at the sudden jolt of pain.

"I'm sorry but I need to do this! I really have to do this!! You hurt me so much so it's only fair that we're both enough."

Chaining your legs, he sat at the side of your bed, immediately taking your hand in hold, you looked at him horrified, you could not predict what he was going to do next, and that just made you extremely terrified. He forced a smile on his lips, tilting his head a little.

"Tell me you love me y/n.. tell me you do.. sincerely.." he said.

"But I would be lyi--"

A crack of your bones reached your ears, your eyes watered in agony, realizing that he broke your hand, you screamed, the aching pain coursing through your entire being.

"Tell me you love me y/n.."

When hearing no response, he grabs your elbow, twisting it in an inhuman way, you screamed on top of your lungs. Tears rapidly pouring down your face, breathless you hastily replied.

"I lo-ve you! I-love you izuku!!"

He smiled satisfied, putting your hand down. He got up, walking to the end of the bed. He sat near your legs. Looking deep into your eyes before saying.

"Say that you would never leave me.. y/n.."

You did not respond.

Within just a few seconds, a terrible terrible pain shot through you, your shouts of agony heightened.

He smiled broadly, opening his lips to say.

"Say that you won't ever leave me.."

Don't mind my error! They're purely unintentional!♡