28. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

Warning: May contain some unhealthy behaviour, jealousy- and mentions of injury, subtle yandere behaviour, and yandere content.

Summary: Your best friend grows jealous of you as her crush seems to have feelings towards you, instead of her. So in an attempt to stop it, things go horribly wrong.

 So in an attempt to stop it, things go horribly wrong

Requested by: Animefreak58

●●○○

Scars always remain to taunt, reminding you of the occurred incident. That took place years, or months ago. They never vanish without a trace.

"[Name]? What are you thinking?" Came an agitated voice, instantly turning your attention to your friend, you smile, shaking your head. "Nothing.. just using my brain." You answered, resting your face against your hand. "Oh.. is that so.?" Izuku smiled nervously, moving his gaze away. 

You just wish he gets the hint to leave you alone, your minds dealing with countless thoughts, ranging from serious to dumb, and it was causing you anxiety and fear. You stay speechless, fixating your eyes on the table, overcome with a sudden headache. Why do I like to torture myself? You thought, grabbing your head, hoping to ease the tension but it only made it worse. "[Name]?" Muttered izuku.

"I'm sorry.. just a headache." You replied shortly after, still holding your head, "do you need something-" you cut off. "No! No! It's fine, just.. leave me alone for a bit, I should be okay." You said, flashing him a tiny smile. "... okay.." he says, slowly but surely walking away. 

You make me feel bad.

"Do you not like deku?" Said a female voice, you blink in annoyance, drawing in a heavy breath. "What does it have to do with anything?" You reply, irritated as you glance downwards. 

"I can not believe he likes someone like you." You quickly stand up, sternly looking at her, in a firm tone you asked, "what is wrong with you?" 

"I should be asking you that! You don't even care about Deku's feelings!" She cried out.

"Then if you care so much!" You walked straight towards her, infuriated. "Why don't you go and comfort him!! I am not in the mood for any talk, so please just leave me alone." 

"I'd do it if he wasn't so hell-bent on you! He doesn't talk about anything else but you! And frankly, it irritates me a lot!!" She exclaimed.

"What should I do?! Get hurt once more because I didn't accept his feeling!" 

"He.. confessed to you?" She asks, appearing rather shocked by the sudden realization. "You knew I liked him, yet you just had to go on and ruin everything for me!" Uraraka shouted, tears rapidly streaming down her rosy cheeks. "What! It's my fault!? I didn't know he had feelings for me!" 

"No! No! You ruined everything!" She falls to her knee, grabbing her hair in pure frustration and anger. Her body shakes as sobs rank up her throat, the loud cry of agony leaving her lips. "It's not the end of the world uraraka-" as you attempt to approach her, lending a hand to pull her up, she hastily slaps back your hand in disgust. 

"Don't touch me!! I hate you! I hate you!!!" 

"Stop it uraraka! What's wrong with you! You were never like this before!" You stressed. Looking at her with eyes filled with worry. 

"I hate you I hate you- I h a t e y o u!!" She continues to hysterically cry, hands harshly rubbing the tears away.

What is... the matter with you.

"Hey [name]!" You heard his dreaded voice, call out in a distance. You do not respond, simply kept walking obliviously, hoping to lose him on the way to class. Pacing up, you race through the corridor, turning around one more time to see if he was there. Fortunately, he wasn't. 

"Oh my god- you scared the crap out of me!" You exclaimed, reflectively stepping back from the person who gave you a brief heart attack. Glancing up, you see uraraka, with a dead look on her pale face, you stare at her, wondering what was her problem now. You wanted to eat your lunch as soon as possible but with her here, you sincerely doubt it. 

"What is it?" You asked. Gazing at her with an uninterested look in your eyes.

"Did you talk with deku today?" She inquired. "No. I haven't since the day you broke down." You answered. She glares suspiciously as if to say 'do you think I can trust you?' 

"I'm not lying, you can ask him if you want." You said. "Is that right-!" She pauses, her eyes immediately widening before the reason for her shock revealed itself. To you.

"There you are!" He shouted in relief, running up to you, you curse inside your head, just knowing how the situation would worsen. You gulp, inhaling a sigh of dread. 

"I thought you told me that you didn't talk with him today. [Name]." Uraraka said, furrowing her eyebrows. "Huh.. what are you doing here uraraka?" Izuku asked, bewildered by her presence. Almost hurt by the fact he didn't even notice her standing right before you, overwhelmed by a sudden wave of sadness, she speaks with a shaky voice.

"Hey- d-deku.. wasn't expecting to see you here." She replied, holding back the urge to cry. Maybe you should have raced out of here, bad life decisions

"Same. Oh [name] I um.. wanted to talk to you for a second, you got the time?" He asked, sheepishly smiling. You could almost tell he was going to Confess once again after being rejected at his first attempt. 

"No, I don't I'm sorry." You bluntly replied, uncaring of his feelings. 

"Uraraka do you mind leaving us alone?" Izuku smiled. She stares, conflicted.

"No. I can't." She spoke, shortly after.

"So you have been putting unnecessary thoughts into her mind huh.?" Uraraka flinches, stunned by his statement.

"Excuse me?" 

"You heard me, you've been trying to push [name] away from me, that's not very nice uraraka." He finished.

"That's because I love you! I love you so much! Deku, why do you like someone who doesn't even care about you!!" She shouts. "You always ignore me! Why won't you just give me a chance!" She cries out.

"I do not love you uraraka." 

"Huh.?" She stares, shunned about his sudden choice of words. "You don't.. like me..?" She chuckles, tears slowly flowing out, stretching a broken smile, she lets out a painful whimper. 

"Look, if you get in the way, I'll have to use drastic measures to get rid of you." 

"You don't want that now, do you?" 

● I'm real sorry for my lack of updates and all, just having problems dealing with.. insecurities, you know, when you feel like anything you do is just not good enough, bad memories resurfacing, ah.. I hope I'm not over-reacting. I am not gonna leave this book so soon! So rest assured, it's not over yet, this writer is just having a major writer's block.

I hope you enjoyed it! I'll be going through all your comments I received while I was inactive, thank you for reading! I hope you liked it! Sorry for any errors, I made this in like.. just a hour or something? I hope it's not too cringey hehe-