25. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 + 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

➤Warning: Some.. unsettling stuff, Obsessive behaviour, Mild violence, yandere content, just straight up what the fuck? sh*t alright? Hope you enjoy!

Summary: A few occasional arguments started to multiple between the two. Although it was quite unnoticeable at first,  now you could just feel it. Something.. is wrong between the both of them.

 is wrong between the both of them

━━━━━━━ ▪ ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ▪ ━━━━━━━

You could practically feel the tension in the air around you, now that you think about it, it is starting to get thicker.

Indescribable intentions surround them, and the more time is spent in silence, all the more you begin to feel.. uneased.

Extremely confused, and clueless as to why such heated conversations start to arouse when you are around, maybe your luck was just that bad? Or something just might have happened between the two males. Nonetheless, you were left bewildered and unsettlingly scared.

You could not find the courage to ask if you could leave. You felt as if you moved a muscle in your body, all hell would break loose, and something bad, really bad would arise upon you and you would not be able to taint it.

Steadily moving your gaze over to all might, you watched his stern expression grow vaguely dark, his tall and built form seated, stiff and erected. On the other side, izuku glared at all might, you never knew this day would come, one thing you for sure knew about izuku is that he absolutely loves the top hero, all might. To see him, looking at him this firmly, with no ounce of adoration or admiration is astounding.

It was so quiet, you could hear the birds chirp from afar and the slightest sound of wind blowing. The only vibration coming from your pounding heart, hammering at your chest. Realizing you were holding in your breath for too long, you hesitantly exhale it, also remembering to blink your still eyes.