00 + prologue

the type of person seokjin is and the people he hang out with, scares namjoon. he doesn't like people who always get in trouble or bring trouble with them wherever they go but... somehow, he find himself falling for one particular bad boy.

-

Kim Seokjin- 25 (this jin is superior!)

Kim Namjoon- 22

-

top jin
bottom joon

-

𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑬:

Namjoon just moved to the neighborhood. It wasn't the best neighborhood in town and he didn't really want to be in the neighborhood but, it was what his money could afford.

Him and his best friend, Taehyung, had just finished moving all of their stuff into their apartment- they moved into together because it'll be cheaper- and now, they're making their way to their bakery. They bought the shop and had it done and now it was finally time to open it up.

"Joonie, how do you feel about the bakery finally being able to open!" Taehyung asked, excited.

"I'm happy about it but.. I'm kinda scared about where it's at.. people around here scare me and this neighborhood isn't the best" Namjoon said, looking around as they walked to the bakery.

"It'll be alright Joon, I'm here with you and you know I won't let anything happen to you" Taehyung said, patting Namjoon's back. Namjoon smiled at him and nodded.

Finally making it to the bakery, they made their way inside. Namjoon smiled once he saw the inside. The walls were painted half and half, one side sky blue and the other side was a light pink. All of the cakes and cupcakes and donuts on display. There was a section for chips and sodas or juices if anyone wanted it. Namjoon was happy to finally see the bakery done.

"Yoongi hyung is still coming to help us he'll just be here by next week" Taehyung say and Namjoon nod his head.

"Ok.. I'm gonna go put the open sign up" Namjoon said. He walked back outside with a sign that said 'open' on the front and 'closed' on the back. He flipped it to open and hung the sign up on the door, digging and smiling to himself.

He was about to go back inside when he heard someone talk to him.

"You must be new around here... we've never seen you before" he heard. Namjoon turned around and was met with five people standing in front of him. He jumped slightly and gasped.

He eyed all of them but one guy caught his attention the most. He was tall, jet black long hair, pink plump lips, broad shoulders, very muscular, and a tattoo on his neck. The guy was fucking handsome and Namjoon felt his knees about to give out just from looking at the guy.

"Hello, I asked a question.. what's your name?" Another guy asked. This guy was tall too and he was also muscular. A muscular bunny, Namjoon thought. He was handsome too but Namjoon was still stuck on the broad shouldered guy's beauty.

"W-Why do y-you need to know?.." Namjoon asked, stuttering from how scared he is.

"Are you getting smart with me?" The muscular bunny asked, getting angry. He walked up closer to Namjoon and Namjoon backed away, some, from being scared.

"N-No, I-I'm sorry.." Namjoon said, lowly.

Just then, the door to the bakery opened and Taehyung came out. He realized that Namjoon had been out for too long and he looked up, only to see his best friend surrounded by five guys. He immediately rushed outside to protect his best friend.

"What the fuck is going on?" Taehyung asked, standing in front of Namjoon.

"And who are you?" The muscular bunny asked.

"None of your fucking business.. why the fuck are you assholes surrounding my best friend like this?!" Taehyung said.

He finally got the chance to eye all of them and he let out a small gasp that only him and Namjoon could hear, when he saw a short boy who's face he definitely recognized. He brushed it off though and continued to protect his best friend.

"Let's go.. they don't seem to be any trouble so why bother" The handsome guy finally said and Namjoon loved his voice. He could listen to him talk all day. It was like music to his ears.

The short boy and Taehyung made eye contact as the group of guys walked away. Taehyung sighed.

"Come on Joonie" he said and they went back inside.

"Tae, do you know that one guy?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah.. he was my best friend back in high school but some things happened between us and he hated me.. I guess he still do judging from the look he was giving me" Taehyung said, a sad look making it's way onto his face.

Taehyung knew that it was gonna be a problem since the guy who caused them to not be friends in the first place is here too. In fact, it's the guy Namjoon knows by muscular bunny.

Namjoon felt as if that wasn't the last time they'll be seeing the handsome guy and his friends and he was right!

-
sooooooo! I'm republishing this book!! yay!! it's not gonna be long, just maybe 25 chapters but I'm excited for y'all to read it again!

does anyone remember this book?! :)

𝑭𝑼𝑵 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑻: my inspiration for this is the song 'Colors' By Halsey! I LOVE THAT SONG 😭💙!!

I'm actually really excited for this so I can't wait to see what y'all think!!!💙