10

after almost having sex, seokjin felt so bad. he couldn't go through with the sex with namjoon. it's not that he didn't want to because, he did. hearing those soft whimpers and moans just made him want to fuck him so good.

but he couldn't.

when he heard namjoon moan his name, the realization rushed back to him and he had to stop. if they would've went all the way through with the sex, his friends would've thought that he went through with his plan and would've brought it up or something and he can't risk namjoon hearing that. he knows the boy is gonna hate him and stop talking to wig he ever find out about that and he doesn't want that.

he knows it's what he deserves though if namjoon ever does find out about it.

"guys, i don't wanna go through with this so called 'bet' anymore."

laughter erupted in the garage and it was nothing seokjin wasn't expecting. he knew he'd get this kinda reaction from them. the only one who didn't laugh was hoseok.

"shut the fuck up and listen to him, assholes." hoseok said and they heard jackson scoff.

"why? listen to what? him tell us how he doesn't want to do a bet he started because what? he likes the boy now?" jackson asked. seokjin stayed quiet, just looking down, and they got their answer right there. "unbelievable."

"what's so unbelievable about him liking someone?" hoseok asked, getting upset with his friends. there's nothing wrong with seokjin liking someone now. "you guys need to grow up. not everyone wants to be some manwhore for the rest of their lives."

"no, what's unbelievable is the fact that this is a bet he started and now he wants to be a pussy and back out... it's funny actually because, the kim seokjin! the man who breaks hearts is falling for someone." jungkook said, jimin sitting in his lap. guess those two has something going now ever since they were heard going at it one night. "i guess I'm happy for you.. it'd be kinda nice to see you all boo'd up and in love."

"eh, i don't really care what you do... it was never really benefiting me it was just fun to watch." jackson said.

"i still don't like him but if you do, then i guess I'll tolerate him." jimin said and seokjin rolled his eyes. he need to get over whatever petty drama he has going on with his ex best friend.

"i didn't need you guy's approval, i was just telling y'all that I'm not doing this bet anymore." seokjin said as he got his phone and keys and made his way to the door. he stopped though, "I'll be back later on, don't call, i won't answer."

namjoon has been thinking of nothing but seokjin recently. ever since that day at the fair and when they went back to his place, he's just been... he don't even know how to explain it. it's just been heavy on his mind and heart.

don't even get him started on the almost sex they had. the way seokjin was grinding down on him, omg it just turned him on so much and he wanted nothing more, in that moment, for seokjin to just ruin him.

although he would think about how seokjin just stopped too though and that worried him a bit. he knew something was wrong from the way seokjin acted but he didn't want to push and ask the man what was all that about and why do he think namjoon would hate him.

he also tried talking to tae and yoongi about everything that happened but... taehyung was excited of course while yoongi just seemed upset and uninterested. he don't know what's been going on with yoongi. he don't know what's going on period. no one tells him anything anymore except taehyung.

Seokjinnie <3:
you wanna chill today cutie?

Joonie <3:
yes :)
where at?