04

"everything okay yoongi hyung? you seemed like something was wrong earlier in the bakery" namjoon said as he made his way inside of yoongi's bedroom.

he couldn't stop thinking about how yoongi looked like he was crying. he wanted to know what was wrong with his hyung.

yoongi is always the strongest one out of him and taehyung so, if yoongi was crying then something must've seriously been wrong.

"oh, yes. everything is fine..."

"are you sure? I'm here for you hyung"

yoongi sighed. he knew namjoon was worried about earlier. namjoon wasn't gonna stop either until he 100% knew yoongi was okay.

"do you like seokjin?" yoongi asked. namjoon blushed and looked away.

"n-no... i just met him hyung. and how do you know him?"

"i umm... you know i used to live around here a while ago right?" he said and namjoon nodded, "i knew seokjin from when i lived around here."

"oh! that's cool! what was he like? was he always so dark and mysterious?" namjoon asked.

he was curious to know about the guy who was making his heart flutter. it's like... something you know is dangerous and bad for you but you want it anyways. that's how he feels when it comes to seokjin.

he can't help but want to be around him.

everything about seokjin is just so... so hot. him riding a motorcycle is definitely hot. his shoulder length hair is so fucking hot. the way he talks is so hot. everything about him just makes namjoon want to... be his.

maybe that's weird because they haven't known each other for long but, it's the truth.

only thing that's causing him not to move so fast is that seokjin is the type of person he is. he's the troublemaker type. the 'bad boy' type. namjoon knows to stay away from people like them but... damn, seokjin is making it hard.

"never mind the details right now just... just be careful when it comes to seokjin. he's not always good news" yoongi say. namjoon nodded his head and closed yoongi's door then made his way to his room.

he still hasn't unpacked everything since he's being lazy and he's not gonna do it right now. why do all of that when you can just sleep and worry about it?

he took his clothes off- he thinks sleeping in just his underwear is much more comfortable- and climbed in bed. ready to go to bed, he got under his blanket but then groaned when his phone went off.

he reached over to his nightstand and grabbed his phone only for the brightness to blind him. yeah that shit is the fucking worst. he turned the brightness down and blushed when he saw that seokjin was the one who texted him.

Seokjin:
don't go to sleep on me yet baby

Namjoon:
how do you know I'm going to sleep?
are you stalking me?!

Seokjin:
no, you just seem like the type to go to bed early lmao

Namjoon:
well excuse me if i like to be well rested.

Seokjin:
i could come over and give you something that'll have you feeling relaxed and tired

Namjoon:
as fun as that sound, I'm gonna pass.

Seokjin:
what do you think I'm talking about?

Namjoon:
uhh...
something inappropriate??