16

quick note: this story is ending soon :( this took me a long time to get done but that's bc i wanted it to be good enough for y'all ! it's short yes bc I've ran out of ideas for it and don't want to just keep dragging it on!

thank you guys for being patient with me! as always, I'll have more stories for you guys! <3
***

at this point, seokjin knows he's so deep in love with namjoon.

he's never been this way with anyone before. not even his ex and he was so in love with his ex. that's how he knows he's deeper in love with namjoon than he thought. 

gosh, he really misses him so much but he's being respectful and giving the boy his space and time. he'll wait for him of course. he doesn't want anyone but namjoon. he's done with this whole facade he has going on. especially if it's gonna cost him the best thing that has happened to him. he can't lose namjoon. he doesn't want to lose the boy.

it's his own fault though and he knows that so, whatever namjoon decides, he'll accept it no matter how much it hurts him.

it'll hurt a lot.

seokjin feels bad though because he's barely been talking to his friends. he wants to apologize to jungkook for pushing him like that. it was just that he was so angry and upset and the boy got in his face. he's still a little upset with jimin. the boy need to get over whatever petty drama he has going on with namjoon and the other guy taehyung.

he didn't want namjoon to find out about what he did like that. he was gonna tell him himself because it just kept eating up at him and didn't want to keep lies and secrets between him and namjoon. he couldn't.

his time with namjoon was short but it was the best. never did think he'd like someone so much after everything that happened with his ex. he closed himself off to these kinds of things but, namjoon easily opened it back up.

if anything, he's the easy one and not namjoon.

he honestly just wants to sit down with namjoon and explain everything to him about his past relationship and what happened. he remembers it like it was yesterday. the bruises, the broken fingers, the cuts.

i remember everything.

he sighed as the feeling in his chest came right back to him at the thought of what happened to him. this is why he hates being so alone. it brings back all those depressing thoughts he's had before.

why did that have to happen to me? i was always so nice to everyone...

the man decided that it was time to just force himself back to sleep because he'd rather be in dreamland than to have to live with reality of things. and that's what he did.

namjoon was nervous being back here. he didn't want to see jimin again or that jungkook guy- after taehyung explained everything to him fully through- but, he's here for seokjin.

taehyung had told him that, back then, him and jimin both liked jungkook at the same time but the boy had played him and told him that he was the only guy he talked to when really he was talking to jimin at the same time. once taehyung found out, he broke it off, even though he was heartbroken, and tried to tell jimin what jungkook was doing but he was so blinded by his feelings that he believed anything jungkook said to him.

he believed him when jungkook told him that taehyung was just trying to break them up because he wanted him. he believed him when he said taehyung said he didn't like him and only wanted to be best friends with namjoon. he believed him when jungkook said that tae was calling him a whore or slut behind his back.