02

Namjoon was nervous, shy, anxious, and scared as the handsome guy walked around the bakery, looking at the different types of cakes and cupcakes.

He didn't know what caused him to come into the bakery today but he damn sure wasn't complaining. This guy has been the most handsome guy Namjoon has ever seen. Sure Namjoon has seen other good looking guys and has dealt with other guys but none of them have looked like this guy walking around their bakery.

Namjoon was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize the handsome guy standing in front of him at the register.

"I'm ready now" the guy said and Namjoon jumped causing the guy to chuckle "you're always so jumpy, do I scare you that much?" The guy asked. Namjoon blushed and looked down.

"K-Kinda.." Namjoon said, his voice barely audible.

"No need to be scared baby, I won't hurt you unless you want me to" Seokjin said, smirking at how Namjoon blushed.

Namjoon saw the cupcake that the guy had and saw his chance to change the subject.

"I-Is that all you're getting?"

"Yes... what's your name?" Seokjin asked.

"That'll be $2.50 and why do you want to know my name?" Namjoon asked. Seokjin went into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He then grabbed a five dollar bill out and handed it to Namjoon.

"I can't know the name of a pretty guy like you?" Seokjin said in a flirtatious tone which caused Namjoon to blush even more.

"W-What's your name?" Namjoon asked.

"Seokjin, everyone calls me Jin for short though. Now what's your name?" Seokjin asked once again, leaning on the counter which caused him be closer to Namjoon.

"Namjoon" he said, blushing from how close Seokjin was.

"Hmm.. Namjoon, that's a pretty name. You know, I like you, you should give me your number so we can stay in contact"

"A-Are you sure?" Namjoon asked. Deep down inside, he was happy that someone wanted his number. It's been a long time since someone ever wanted to talk to him.

"Yes, I'm sure" Seokjin said as he went in his pocket and pulled out his phone. He opened the dial log and handed his phone to Namjoon.

Namjoon took his phone, hesitantly and not being sure if Seokjin was serious, and put his number in Seokjin's phone. He gave Seokjin his phone back and Seokjin saved his number. Seokjin sent a text to Namjoon so that he'll have his number as well.

"I'll text you later" Seokjin said and Namjoon nodded his head. Seokjin walked out of the bakery, leaving the cupcake on the counter, and got on his bike.

He looked back at Namjoon and saw that Namjoon was staring at him and he smirked, giving him a small fake smile. It worked because he saw Namjoon get all shy and start blushing.

"Way too easy" Seokjin said as he started his motorcycle up and pulled off.

-

As of right now, it's 8:30pm and Taehyung and Namjoon are helping Yoongi move his things in. He ended up coming late because of some stuff with his mom.

They had finished like an half hour later and Yoongi had cooked some dinner for them. They talked and caught Yoongi up on what's been happening with the bakery and everything. Namjoon didn't tell anyone about Seokjin only because he's scared to. Last time he got excited about someone being interested in him and he told Yoongi and Taehyung about him, the guy ended up doing him wrong.

He hasn't had the best of luck when it comes to guys. For some reason, Namjoon always attract the guys that are never really into him and only wants him when it's convenient to them or when they want something from him.