19

safe to say that seokjin's friends had to turn up the tv a bit to block out the sounds coming from namjoon. the couple hasn't done this ever since they had broken up so it feels new to them again and it's wonderful.

it was rough because they've just missed each other and the feeling of each other but after that first round, it was more passionate and gentle. it was love making and god was it driving both of them over the edge. neither wanted it to end so they were taking it slow but not too slow. deep strokes that were making namjoon lose his mind. the boy clenching which was causing seokjin to moan himself as his head was nuzzled in the boy's neck leaving soft pecks.

the grip namjoon had on seokjin's back which was leaving slight scratches. he didn't mind it because it only added to his own pleasure. the way seokjin leaned up and was now looking so deep into namjoon's eyes had the boy underneath him tearing up from so much pleasure and the intensity of everything. seokjin could only smile at his lover as he leaned down and kissed him so deep and full of nothing but love.

"s-seokjinnie, i love you so much~" the boy could only say between his whimpers and moans.

"i love you more, b-baby.. so so much"

and with that, both boys felt themselves nearing their end. seokjin had grabbed both of namjoon's hands, pinning them both over his head as he laced their fingers together and picked up his pace.

"p-please hyungie~ give it to me" namjoon managed to say between his moans but shortly after, he was releasing all over his stomach and chest for the second time as seokjin was releasing deep inside of him.

both boys stayed their panted for a bit but after some minutes, seokjin pulled out and laid down next to his boyfriend. both were breathing heavily but they couldn't stop smiling at each other. both looking so tired but yet so cute to each other.

and with that, as they cuddled up, they were both sleep not too long after.

namjoon was the first to wake up a few hours later and he couldn't help but to just admire his handsome boyfriend. how'd he get so lucky? seokjin may have had his problems with him and it did hurt namjoon at one point in time but he's willing to move past that and love seokjin for who he is. everyone has their own problems but seokjin owned up to his mistakes instead of being a jerk about everything.

he moved over and kissed the man's chest which caused him to shuffle a bit but then he woke up a few minutes later and softly smiled at namjoon with his eyes still half closed.

"what time is it?" seokjin asked.

"i'm not sure but, we need to shower."

"hmm, let's take a nice warm bath.. relax a bit." seokjin said and namjoon just nodded. "wait here." the man said as he got up and put his boxers back on and made his way to the bathroom where he then ran some warm water and put some strawberry bubble bath in the water and let it fill up a little over halfway then turned it off.

he then had gotten some towels out of the hall closet for them to which he avoided the eyes of his friends. it must not be that late since they're still woke. he made his way back to his room to which he saw namjoon sitting at the edge of the bed with his underwear back on which he glad for. if it was just them alone he wouldn't care about namjoon walking to the bathroom naked but his friends are still here and he don't need them seeing what's his.

"you ready?"

namjoon nodded as he got up and held seokjin's hand as they walked to the bathroom. once seokjin closed and locked the door they both took their underwear off and seokjin got in first then motioned for namjoon to to get in as well which the boy did, sitting in between seokjin's legs with his back against the man's chest.