08

are we ready for soft seokjinnie?!🤭 also, apologies if things seem like they're moving too fast! this is a short story though so I'm trying my best to get it finished for y'all <3
***

it's been about two weeks now since seokjin and namjoon hung out and ever since, seokjin hasn't been able to get namjoon off his mind. they've been talking and FaceTiming each other almost every day and night now and seokjin's just... he felt things.

he's been to the bakery too almost everyday because, as much as he's denying his feelings, he still want to go through with his plan. he can't afford to catch feelings...

not anymore at least.

only one person ever made him feel how he's feeling right now and it didn't end good. he's not having that again. not this fast at least. although it's been about a month already which means he technically lost the bet and they couldn't wait to bring it up to him how he lost the bet. he said he needed more time so they gave him another month but what he really didn't tell them was that he lowkey didn't want to go through with it anymore after hearing what namjoon's ex said about him.

granted, he usually wouldn't care but, something about namjoon just... it just feels so comforting and nice to be around.

as of right now, seokjin is back at the garage, in his room. he had showered and was now just laying in bed, texting namjoon of course. he found himself smiling at the cute picture namjoon just sent him. he didn't know they were on those terms now but he wasn't complaining.

the boy looks so cute.

Namjoon:

told you, I'm cute everyday 🥰

Seokjin:
yes, you are.
you're so cute baby

Namjoon:
y'know...
i like it when you call me baby☺️

seokjin couldn't help but just smile at his text message. what is it about this boy that just has his feelings trying to leap out at him? it has him nervous honestly.

he wasn't paying attention until he heard his door open and saw hobi plopped down on his bed.

"aish, what i tell you about just walking in here without knocking? i could've been having sex or jerking off." seokjin said and hoseok chuckled.

"that'd be fun, wouldn't it?" hoseok said then laughed when he saw seokjin roll his eyes. "anyways, who's got you smiling at your phone?"

seokjin just looked at him who had a smirk on his face. the man just sighed, rolling his eyes.

"no one..."

"is it namjoon? has he made you change your mind about this stupid plan?"

seokjin just looked at him and didn't say anything. he wants to tell hoseok about how he's feeling but he's scared. but, also he know he can trust hoseok more than his other friends. hoseok is like his best friend.