18

namjoon was still pouting and glaring at seokjin as the man was driving. seokjin couldn't help but chuckle as he held onto namjoon's thigh with one hand. he knew the boy wasn't that mad because if he was he would've moved his hand from his thigh.

right now, they're going back to namjoon's place so the boy can get changed for their date. yeah, seokjin wants to do the date right now and of course namjoon agreed. he'd love to go on a date and see this lovey dovey side of seokjin that hoseok told him about.

"stop pouting, cutie. you'll get what you want by the end of our date." despite his words, the boy still was pouting.

he didn't really mind if him and seokjin have sex tonight or not he just really loves messing with the man and he's missed him so much so he had to mess with him again. it felt so good to be hanging out with him again so he was just happy.

once they got to namjoon's place, they had made their way inside and the boy had went to his room while seokjin sat down on the couch to wait for him. a few minutes later, he looked over when he heard a door open, thinking it was namjoon but it wasn't. it was yoongi.

"joon-ah, i thought yo- oh.." the boy stopped talking when he saw seokjin.

seokjin gave him a soft smile. "hi.."

"hey.."

it was hella awkward to say the least. neither said anything else and just kinda looked. seokjin wanted to speak but couldn't find the right words to say. yoongi just kinda went with the flow and didn't say anything either. it's actually kinda funny to him to see seokjin be so nervous.

he's not that cocky asshole i met... joon-ah really did change him.

it's actually nice to see. yoongi got over that jealousy he's been feeling. he's now actually happy that his best friend is happy with someone. even if that someone is someone he was once deeply in love with.

"i don't hate you anymore, seokjin hyung.." yoongi said which made seokjin look at him with a smile on his face. "I'm not really happy with you still but, i also don't hate you.. anyone can see how much you've changed and you also make joon-ah really happy which makes me happy so, it's enough for me." he said with a soft smile.

seokjin really felt so relieved to hear that. he still feels bad for everything he's done to yoongi but, what's done is done. the only thing he can do now is make it up to yoongi and promise to never do anything like that again.

"you not hating me is enough for me.." seokjin said as he smiled. "i know you're probably tired of hearing it but, i am really so sorry for everything back then. I'd like to make it up to you if you let me.."

yoongi just softly smiled. "sure but, not right now.. you gotta make sure you make up everything you done with my joonie first then I'll reconsider." yoongi said and seokjin nodded. "oh and if you ever hurt him again, i will beat your ass."

"aish yoongs, stoppp~" namjoon said as he walked back into the living room. seokjin just smiled at him. he looked so good in his outfit but he'll definitely look better tonight when the outfit is off and he's deep inside of him, watching and loving the way his face scrunches up in pleasure.

okay, too far seokjin.. chill out and get through the date first.

"what!? i just gotta make sure i have that best friend talk with him." yoongi said as he got up and was making his way to the kitchen leaving the two alone.

namjoon just shook his head as he made his way over to seokjin who he noticed was staring at him with that look that says he wants to ravish him. it made the boy blush.

he reached up and fixed the collar on seokjin's leather jacket. "you always look so handsome." he leaned up and left a soft kiss on his neck. "my handsome man."

seokjin just let out a soft but very lustful sigh as he closed his eyes. namjoon knew what he was doing and that innocent smile that his his lustful gaze told seokjin that.

"baby~ if you keep messing with me like this, i'll take you in your room right now and have my way with you while your friends are still here." namjoon just blushed but kept up with his teasing as he kissed the man's neck again.

just as seokjin was getting more turned on and was starting to rub namjoon's ass and waist, the boy pulled away with a knowing smile on his face. "we should get going. don't wanna be late for our date." and with that he walked away leaving seokjin with an obvious hard on.

"oh you're such a fucking tease~" seokjin said as he followed namjoon outside of the apartment.

the boy just giggled. "payback's a bitch huh? you shouldn't of teased me earlier." and with that, he got inside of seokjin's car, leaving the man there with a defeated look on his face. namjoon just giggled at his victory as seokjin got in the car, not saying anything.

***

their date was a success and namjoon couldn't have been happier. it wasn't much but it was the fact that he was with seokjin that made it 10x more special and beautiful.

they had just went to eat and then went to see a movie. right now, they're just walking through a park hand in hand, both with smiles on their faces. they were just too happy to finally be back together.

which brought seokjin back to his thoughts of what happened.

"joonie, i hope you know how sorry i am for everything that happened.." he said as they stopped walking. "i tried multiple times to tell you the truth but i was so scared of you leaving me that i just couldn't."

namjoon just softly smiled at him. he understood the man's fears but all he had to do was communicate everything to him. would namjoon have been upset? yes of course but, that didn't mean that they couldn't find a way around things.

"seokjin, i would've been upset yes, but you know how in love with you i am.." he said as he ran his fingers through seokjin's hair making the man softly smile. "you could've just talked to me hyungie."

"i know and i should've. i shouldn't of let it get that far without you knowing. especially being as though i wanted to be with you." seokjin said and namjoon smiled. "i want to be with you so bad.. forever baby."

namjoon nodded. "i want forever with you too."

and with that, the two kissed. it was a soft and gentle kiss that ended up being a bit more intimate. they just missed each other so much and just wanted to be with each other.

"can you take me back to your place?" namjoon asked as he panted a bit. he may have gotten slightly turned on from the way seokjin was holding his waist as they kissed. reasons like this is why he love the man so much. it doesn't take much from him to make namjoon go crazy.

"but i don't want to if you're not comfortable with my friends, baby."

"i don't care about your friends, i just wanna be with you." namjoon said but then looked up at seokjin with a hint of lust in his eyes. "unless you don't wanna see me underneath you as you have your way with me."

that's all it took for seokjin to grab namjoon's hand and lead them back to where he parked and they got in his car and made their way to seokjin's place.