03

"So that's everything and now you know what to do so get yo pretty ass to working" Tae said to Yoongi. They just got finished showing him around the bakery and everything. Yoongi shook his head and put on his apron.

Yeah, he was the baker since he knew how to cook the best out of the three. Taehyung was too lazy and Namjoon barely knew how to cut carrots and onions so that right there said a lot. He did know how to make spaghetti though.

Namjoon had did a circle around the store, making sure they were stocked up on everything for a least a few more weeks before he had to place an order for stuff. He stopped when he felt his phone vibrating. He pulled it out and saw that he had a message from Seokjin.

Seokjin:
morning beautiful

Namjoon:
good morning!

Seokjin:
wyd baby?

Namjoon:
don't call me baby and I'm at work.

Seokjin:
well then why're you texting me if you're at work?
get off your phone.

Namjoon:
if you must know, I'm one of the owners.
I can be on my phone if i want to..

Seokjin:
you've gotten a little feisty since yesterday
gonna have to come and change that
i like seeing you shy and flustered

Namjoon:
🙄whatever.

Seokjin:
I'll see you later on today and we'll see if you're as feisty as you are now😏

Namjoon:
😅...

Seokjin:
now you're nervous!
too late baby

Namjoon put his phone away in his pocket and continued what he was doing. He didn't think Seokjin was serious so he just went on about his day. He only acted that way because he didn't want to seem so scared all of the time. He didn't want to seem weak to everyone.

He disregarded what Seokjin said and kept going on about his day.

-

It was now the afternoon and they were finished with working for today. They got a lot more busy today than most days.

"It's way more busier than I thought it would be" Yoongi said, taking his apron off.

"Honestly, today was our first real busy day" Taehyung said and Namjoon nodded, agreeing with him.

Just then, Namjoon heard a loud motorcycle pulling up. He's heard it enough to know that it's Seokjin's motorcycle. He got nervous and shy. He didn't think Seokjin would really come. He turned around and saw Seokjin smirking at him. He blushed and turned away.

He tried focusing his mind on something else and not the fact that Seokjin actually showed up and was now walking into the bakery. He was so busy staring at the cakes in front of him that he didn't realize Seokjin had walked in and was now standing behind him.

"you look cute" Seokjin said, causing Namjoon to jump. He didn't know Seokjin was that close on him.

He turned around and was met with Seokjin's face inches away from his. His cheeks and ears turned a bright shade of red from how close they were. He could see Seokjin's tattoo up close and it was so nice to look at. He could see all of Seokjin's features up close and the handsome man was flawless.

Seokjin was wearing black ripped jeans, a white shirt, and a black denim jacket. His long jet black hair was pushed back so that you could see his forehead.

The shirt Seokjin was wearing was v cut so you could see some of his chest. Namjoon was having a hard time trying not to stare. Seokjin smirked.

Namjoon really was too easy. Way easier than he thought it would be.

"My eyes are up here. I get it, I'm sexy but if you wanted to stare at my chest, all you had to do was ask me to take my shirt off" Seokjin said. A smirk on his face the whole time.

Namjoon blushed and looked down at the ground. He can't believe he was just caught staring at Seokjin for way too long. It's so embarrassing.

"S-Sorry.."

"Hey, Joon, what time are we closing up-" Yoongi said but halted when he saw Seokjin. He cleared his throat and acted as if he wasn't bothered by the fact that Seokjin was there.

"We're actually closing now. Let me go get my things" Namjoon said as he found his opportunity to hurry and get out of this situation with Seokjin. He walked away, quickly, making his way to the back.

Yoongi and Seokjin were the only ones standing there. A smirk found it's way back to Seokjin's face as he slowly walked over to Yoongi.

"Long time, no see Yoongi... I haven't seen you since you moved away years ago." Seokjin said.

"W-What do you want?"

"I would say I want you but I already had you long ago. Remember how you begged and screamed for more a while ago? It was a good fuck." Seokjin said.

His words piercing through Yoongi's heart.

You see, years ago, Yoongi was one of Seokjin's victims. Yoongi was a small cute boy who was new to the neighborhood. Seokjin saw Yoongi and was interested in him right away. He worked his magic.

He talked to Yoongi. He made it seem like he actually wanted to be with Yoongi. He made Yoongi fall in love with him. They did everything a couple would do. Yoongi was head over heels for Seokjin. He was so in love with Seokjin. Seokjin was all Yoongi knew back then.

But, once he gave Seokjin his virginity, everything changed within the blink of an eye.

The next day, after they had sex, Seokjin broke up with him. He told Yoongi that he didn't want to be with him anymore but the sex was great and left him. Just like that.

Yoongi was broken.

Everywhere he went, he was reminded of Seokjin. Everything he did, he was reminded of Seokjin. He would even see Seokjin and would see that smirk on his face. If Yoongi would've known that he was going to be played, he wouldn't of talked to Seokjin.

He couldn't take it anymore so he moved away.

Now, here, seeing Seokjin again, he didn't know what to do. He felt his heart going crazy just like it did years ago and he hated it.

"Can y-you please leave me alone?" Yoongi asked, desperately. He tried so hard to forget Seokjin but it seemed like he could never get away from his past.

He didn't want to seem so weak in front of Seokjin but he felt his eyes water up.

"Okay! I'm ready" Namjoon said as he came back out from the back. Yoongi hurriedly turned away, not wanting anyone to see him about to cry. He's tired of seeming so weak to everyone.

"Uhh... I-I'll get back to closing everything down. You can go ahead and leave Joon" Yoongi said, rushing away and not giving Namjoon the chance to say anything else.

It was weird because Namjoon thought everything was already closed.

-

this took soooo long and I'm sorry guys!❤️

SO! seokjin was an asshole and hurt yoongs!!🤬

shall we kill him???🙃 we ride out at dawn guys, who's with me?!