09

"so, how'd you like it?"

"it was so much better than i expected!" they had just pulled up to this nice and beautiful park and seokjin asked him how'd he like the motorcycle ride.

it was fun for him. the breeze, the scenery, everything. he didn't think he'd like it that much but he loved it. but, he finally payed attention to his surroundings and realized they were at a park. there was a fair going on today so there was like food trucks and stuff all around. little games for the kids to play.

it's nice.

"hyung, you knew about this fair today?" namjoon asked as he stood next to the man.

it's so nice to be here with seokjin. he looked over at the man to already find him staring and it made him blush as he looked down.

"no, i had no idea. i was just driving and ended up here.." seokjin said, chuckling at how namjoon got shy. he's so cute. "we got lucky huh?" he said and namjoon just nodded as he looked at seokjin's hand. he really want to hold the man's hand but he don't want to make seokjin uncomfortable. seokjin noticed and chuckled. he has no problem holding his hand but he wants namjoon to do something or say something to him first. "what do you wanna do? we got plenty of time."

"uhh, it don't matter.. i just wanna hangout with you." namjoon said and seokjin felt his heart flutter at the boy's words. "also, can i uhh... h-hold your hand please? you don't have to if yo-"

seokjin cut him off by grabbing his hand and lacing their fingers together. namjoon blushed as he looked at their hands. he smiled at seokjin who's heart and stomach was going crazy with butterflies right now as he saw that smile.

gosh, what's happening?

the two just walked around for a bit, seokjin just watching and smiling at how namjoon would tell him things about the trees and leaves or tell him stuff about the park and it's history. it was just nice to hear talk about these things and seokjin actually found himself really listening to everything he has to say.

this boy is really doing things to him. he hasn't never really cared about what people say to him. nor did he listen. but here he is with namjoon, listening to every detail namjoon is telling him.

as the day went on, they ate from a few trucks and also played a few games. namjoon was just so happy and his laugh would just make seokjin laugh also. his smile made seokjin smile. his happiness rubbed off on seokjin and just made him feel the best he's felt in a long time.

as the day went on, he just thought about how things used to be before he met his ex. he didn't used to always be this heartbreaking asshole. he actually used to be a good guy. the only person who's ever seen him like that was hoseok which is why he never liked seokjin doing what he did.

in his words, "just because you've been hurt doesn't give you the right to hurt someone else!" is what he'd say to him and seokjin would just ignore him and keep doing what he did but, now here he is, dwelling on hoseok's words just because he doesn't want to hurt namjoon anymore.

just looking at him, how can he even hurt him? that precious innocent boy. he can't hurt him. he don't want to.

he knows his friends are gonna call him soft and a pussy but he doesn't care anymore.

"seokjinnie, can we eat?" namjoon asked as he held onto seokjin's arm. the man chuckled. he was thankful for namjoon breaking him out of his train of thoughts.

"you wanna eat again?"

the boy pouted as he softly glared at seokjin. "are you calling me fat?"

"of course not, baby. the only thing fat on you is your ass." seokjin said and namjoon blushed and smacked his arm.