20

one more chapter to go after this then the epilogue and this story will be done :( so incredibly thankful for the love y'all gave this story and also for y'all's patience! i know i took so long to finish this but i'm slowly working on finishing all of my stories now so bare with me ❤️.

***

namjoon was so happy to just be sitting in seokjin's kitchen with him. the man was still feeling a bit down after talking about his past but he was so grateful for namjoon being there with him. he was watching him with a smile on his face as the boy was looking around for something to make him.

"hyungie, what do you want?" namjoon asked as he looked over at him with a pout. "i'm not really that good of a cook so don't be expecting anything extravagant."

seokjin just chuckled. the boy is too cute. "just make whatever you feel like making, baby."

namjoon smiled and with that he began making him some ramen he found in one of the cabinets. he couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend who looked so concentrated as he made the ramen.

seokjin just got up and made his way over to the boy and back hugged him, hands on his lower waist and his face going between the boy's neck as he sighed contently.

"one day, i'd love to bend you over the counter and have my fun with you." he said as he left soft kisses on namjoon's neck, making the boy blush.

"oh please, just don't let that day be today.." they heard and looked otto see jimin walking in.

namjoon rolled his eyes. "that day can be any day he wants it to be." seokjin just chuckled and kissed his boyfriend on his cheek.

"what's wrong jimin?" seokjin asked.

"i wanted to talk to namjoon.."

namjoon had looked back at him with a confused look on his face. why did he want to talk to him? he really has nothing to say to the boy but he's not a mean person so he could hear whatever it is he has to say.

"umm.. okay?"  namjoon said but in a more questioning way.

"hyung, can i talk to him alone?" jimin asked.

seokjin just shook his head as he finished up making the ramen for namjoon. "you can say whatever it is you wanna talk about in front of me too."

jimin just nodded. "i know it might be too late but, i wanted to apologize for the way i've been treating you." he said which took namjoon by surprise. he wasn't expecting him to be apologizing but he's listening nonetheless.

"i talked to jungkook and we talked about everything from back then and i realized i was wrong so, i just wanted to say i'm sorry.."

namjoon just sighed as he nodded. he can't lie, he missed jimin being with them but he's not the one jimin hurt the most.

"jimin, i accept your apology but you need to apologize to taehyung more than me because back then, you really hurt him the most." namjoon said and jimin looked down feeling bad. "not only did he find out the guy he liked was talking to someone else but that someone else was his best friend and you didn't even listen to him when he tried telling you.. you chose to listen to a guy over your own best friend."

jimin was wrong and he knew that. once him and jungkook talked about everything he felt so bad for the way he acted. he's actually still upset with jungkook about everything. the man hasn't been staying over with him, he's been staying at a friends house.

he's been trying to contact jimin but he's been ignoring him. he has nothing else to say to him right now.

"i know and i'll apologize to him too, i just wanted to apologize to you first because besides everything from back then, i've been a real dickhead to you so, again, i'm sorry." he said with a nervous smile on his face.

seokjin was only smiling as he watched jimin apologize to namjoon. he couldn't be happier to see the sight in front of him.

"we're good but just make sure you apologize to tae too!" namjoon said and jimin nodded. "it make take a lot more convincing him than it did with me but he'll come around because he misses you a lot."

jimin smiled and nodded. "also, sorry to you too seokjin hyung.. i haven't been a good friend to you either so i'm sorry and i am really happy for you that you found someone who'll love you unconditionally."

"thanks chim." jimin smiled at him and left the kitchen, leaving the couple to their own time.

namjoon just looked at his boyfriend and smiled. the man was now done with the ramen and he got two bowls to split it with namjoon. once he separated them into the bowls he gave a bowl to namjoon as he sat down himself.

they ate in silence but it was a comfortable silence. once namjoon was done, he had rested his head on seokjin's shoulder as the man was still eating.

"how're you feeling now?" namjoon asked as he rubbed the man's belly. "i didn't like seeing you so sad like that earlier. i want to make you smile as much as i can." he said, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. "you have a cute smile."

"i'm feeling much better, thanks to you my love." namjoon blushed at that. he called me 'my love'. "and i'm sorry you had to see me sad, i don't know what came over me."

"i'm glad though.. you should never have to hide your emotions and feelings from me." namjoon said as he ran his fingers through seokjin's hair, combing it some since it was still a bit messy. "i'm here to experience any emotions you have, good or bad."

seokjin just pulled him into a deep kiss to which of course namjoon kissed him back. "gosh, i love you so much, baby." he said as they broke away from the kiss.

"is it bad that i want you to make love to me again?" namjoon asked, still blushing madly.

"not at all but we did just get washed so we should wait.." seokjin said but the look namjoon was giving him was telling him that he didn't care about that. god, that look can do damage. "fuck, i'm down for another round."

and with that, he picked namjoon up, the boy wrapping his legs around waist as they connected their lips again but this time it was a bit more lustful. "don't bother us!" seokjin say to his friends, breaking away from the kiss for a bit but then going right back into it.

"again!?" he heard jackson yell out but didn't care as he and namjoon made their way into his room and he closed and locked the door.

once that door closed and locked, the two had another round of passionate love making. it's something they'll never be tired of.

once they were done this time, seokjin just wiped them off with some wet wipes and they had put their underwear back on and was just cuddling now.

"seokjin, i really think you should look into nursing school." namjoon said as he looked up at his boyfriend. he think seokjin would make a really good nurse. "wait do you have a job now?" he asked because he never noticed if the man had a job before.

seokjin chuckled and shook his head. "i used to but not anymore." he said and saw the look on namjoon's face. "my parents are really generous to me."

"oh okay.." namjoon said. "but you can depend on them your whole life hyung."

"i know which is why i'm gonna apply to medical school. i wanna be a better person, especially for you."

"if you would've told me that you'd be this cheesy months ago, i wouldn't of believed you." namjoon said as he giggled. "i love it nonetheless."

"you should love it, because it's only for you."

"aish! stopppp~" namjoon said as he blushed. seokjin just laughed as the two continued cuddling and that's how they ended their night.