Chapter 1: Tommy you want to do what?

quick a/n before we start: this continues on from last chapter and I mainly write in 1st person but i'm trying to write in 3rd so if there is any slip ups let me know. :)

Chapter 1: the band

"Nothing Ranboob, now that both of you are here i have a proposal for you guys." Tommy said.

"Really what is it?" Tubbo asked.

"Well it's less of a proposal and more of an I need help." Tommy said, obviously stalling.

"Get on with it already." Ranboo sighed.

"Fine, I have this task in music, which is worth most of my grade, to write and perform a song, which I don't want to do on my own." Tommy responded.

"Well why ask us and not some of your college friends?" Tubbo asked confused.

"Cuz I know you guys do music an' shit. At least I know you do Tubbo, not sure about Ranboo."

" I-I uh can play bass, guitar and sing." Ranboo responded weakly.

"That's poggers bossman." Tubbo praised his friend.

"Uh thanks Tubs."

"Enough of your sappy shit." Tommy said with fake menace in his voice, "This means we can make the band for my music shit, I can play drums, Ranboo can do bass and guitar and Tubbo can do keyboard and sing or somethin'."

"Uh sure only if Ranboo is in, you in bossman?" Tubbo asked the taller boy.

"Um okay yea, we'll help you Tommy."

"Pog!" the mentioned boy cheered in response, "we can start working on it later or some shit, we gotta stream." 

The stream was a chill one except for Tommy's swearing, Tubbo blowing stuff up and Ranboo being well Ranboo. After the stream the trio stayed on the discord call just discussing how they were going to do the project as they were in 3 different places.

" We have to write an original right?" Tubbo asked.

"Yep." Tommy confirmed and a couple of desk bangs were heard from his side.

The two started groaning at the mere thought of writing an original song.

"I actually have an unused original, that I wrote a while ago guys." Ranboo spoke up.

"What!"

"Moving on from that scream, you write songs bossman?" Tubbo asked Ranboo.

"Sure do, I can fix it up in the next couple days, and then we can work on it in a call together."

"Hey Tommy, when is this due by?" Tubbo asked his younger friend.

"Um next week." Tommy responded meekly and a loud "what!" could be heard from the other two.

"Yea sorry guys."

Ranboo sighed, "Make that I'll send you guys the lyrics tomorrow."

"Alright Dude, I better go, it's almost midnight here." Tubbo said his goodbyes and left the discord call, Tommy following him soon after.