Chapter 11: The super duper important email pt2 (The meeting)

(Contiunes on from last chapter.)

(Shorter chapter.) 

The meeting happened a few days after they first got the email. Sure enough they had Wilbur be their creative representative (aka a ploy to make him do most of the talking.) They were doing a zoom meeting with the one who sent them the email, Dave and the director of the Company. The boys were all wearing matching black and white masks and sunglasses as their disguises.

 By the end of a three hour long meeting they had all decided that Complex would have full artistic control and their identities wouldn't be revealed. The only thing the label asked of them was that they recorded more originals so the trio decided to make an EP. The label was also giving them one of their studios to work at in London. The timing fit in perfectly as Ranboo was already set and pretty much packed to go to England already as he was meant to be meeting up with the boys for streaming anyways. 

The boys were oh so happy but nervous, they were making a full original EP! They would be putting Lost and Found as one of the songs but would be writing 5 new orignals as well. Tubbo and Tommy were hoping that Ranboo had at least three other unused originals in his so-called song vault. 

 To top off all the great moments, the label director said that if the Ep does well they will get to go on tour and maybe record an album, how sick is that! The band was over the moon, from wha started as such a small thing they had achieved a lot of success.