Chapter 10: Discoveries and The super duper important email pt 1

(Song mentioned in this chapter Drama- AJR )

The band upped their game in the week following the Karaoke stream, posting 2 covers instead of one. They were originally just going to post one cover, Drama by AJR (so Tubbo could play the keyboard) but Ranboo basically forced the other two to do The Ultimate Showdown as well. The Showdown cover caused a stir online.

Complex|@complexband
Hey guys! We have decided to post two covers this week, they are Drama by AJR and The ultimate showdown by Lemon Demon. Hope you guys enjoy! - Plex 2

|Plex stan 1@plexer4life
|Two covers this week!Pog!

Complex|@complexband
Hey guys! We have decided to post two covers this week, they are Drama by AJR and The ultimate showdown by Lemon Demon. Hope you guys enjoy! - Plex 2

|mcyt stan 1|@stansmcyt
|Complex posting a Ultimate Showdown cover right after Karl's stream, kinda weirdchamp.

|Karl simp|@mcytplex
|I Just listened to the cover of Ultimate Showdown and one of the background singers totally sounds like Ranboo kinda sus.

Complex|@complexband
Hey guys! We have decided to post two covers this week, they are Drama by AJR and The ultimate showdown by Lemon Demon. Hope you guys enjoy! - Plex 2

|Kacey and Dani|@behindthemusic
|Great covers guys!

It was Ranboo's day to manage and check all the band accounts as the other two were streaming and they didn't have a manager. He checked through YouTube and Twitter Frowning at a couple of comments on both before moving to the emails. He nearly dropped his phone in shock and hurriedly checked twitch. Tubbo was just doing an alt stream so it was fine to call him.

"Tubbo." Ranboo said urgently as the FaceTime connected.

"Hey bossman, I'm streaming." Tubbo replied.

"I know, this is important."

"Do you want me to mute?" Tubbo asked, " I was going to end stream soon anyways."

Ranboo nodded in response and Tubbo muted himself.

"We got another email."

"Why is that important?"

"Because it's for a record deal." Ranboo confessed.

"WHAT! Read it too me bossman!"

"Okay."

"Dear members of Complex we would like to invite you to join our company, Next Artist Entertainment. If you except this deal we will organise a meeting to talk about future recordings.

Thanks Dave, from Next Artist Entertainment."

"Oh my god we need to call Tommy." Tubbo immediately said.

"Tubs, your still streaming."

"Oh yea." Tubbo turned back to his monitors and clicked end stream.

"Tubbo!"

"What?"

"You didn't say goodbye now people are gonna think something is sus." Ranboo reprimanded.

"Oh well."

The duo then jumped into the call that Tommy was in with Wilbur.

"Hey Toms, are you nearly done streaming, we have something to tell you."

"No? Oh wait does this have to do with the series filming." They used the idea of filming a series to cover up whenever they needed to talk about the band.

"Yea, it does."

"Okay then." Tommy then hurriedly said his goodbyes and ended stream.

"Do you guys want me to leave." Wilbur piped up.

"No Wil you can stay, we kinda need your help with this." Ranboo replied.

"We got an offer for a record deal." Tubbo blurted out and Tubbo and Ranboo watched as the other two held expressions of shock, Tommy nearly spitting out coke all over his keyboard.

"That's great guys, have you guys set a meeting yet?" Wilbur recovered first.

"No we haven't."

"Well I'll be your representative then."

"You need a representative for this kind of shit?"

"Yes Tommy, I'll help you guys make your decisions and stuff."