chapter 14: fairy tales aren't what they seem but ours is pretty great

A couple weeks and several recording sessions later the band was finally allowed to post about the EP as it was half done.

Complex|@complexband
Hello Plexers! we have a huge announcement for you guys, our new EP "Life's pretty Complex" comes out November 16th, but the 2nd single "Fairytales" comes out tomorrow! Hope you enjoy - Complex

|Plex stan 1 @plexer4life
|A EP! Holy crap

|Plex stan 2|@shelikescomplex
|No wonder they stopped posting for a week

|Plex stan 3|@complexiscool
|we are about to get so much content ahhh!

|Plex hater|@complexsucks
|your music sounds like shit.

Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo and Wilbur were all gathered in Wilburs apartment, standing around Ranboo's laptop.

"Are we really about to do this, I mean we're putting out a music video holy crap." Tubbo asked.

"We're doing this Tubs." Ranboo responded.

"It's midnight guys." Tommy interrupted.

"Okay on three." Wilbur started counting.

"One."

"Two."

"I pressed it."

"Tubbo." Everyone groaned and opened their eyes.

"Oh my god, we did it." The Complex bois cheered as Wilbur looked on proudly.

As the beginning chords of "Fairytales" began to play everyone sat down in front of the laptop, wanting to see how the final video turned out.

"She's smart, he's kind

They're living worlds apart

She's prim and proper

Meanwhile he's some kind of man made disaster

Putting all kinds of holes in the plaster"

The music video they had made was fairly simple, just a few shots of them playing their instruments with the lryics added in. There was a surprise at the end though, the camera panned up to reveal all of them wearing masquerade masks in their individual colours of Red, Green and Black.

When all of them woke up in the morning after crashing at Wilbur's place they were shocked to find that "Fairytales" had gone viral while they had had slept. Tommy and Tubbo immediately burst into Wilbur's room with an apologetic Ranboo behind them.

"We're Famous!" Tommy declared.

"At least it's not twenty-two views this time." Ranboo said and the trio burst out laughing as Wilbur looked at them confused.

"Okay as a treat who wants to get pancakes to celebrate."

"Fuck yeah!"

Wil sighed, "Tommy, be quieter."

As they were waiting for their pancakes, Wilbur tried to make conversation, "have you guys told any others in the Dream SMP?" The boys looked at eachother.

"No but we should." Tommy said with a devilish grin.