Chapter 7: Huston we have a problem pt2

"The other thing was...ah do you guys secretly know Riley ender? One of your backup singers' sounds like him." Wilbur then said and then it was definite "Huston we have a problem" mode for Ranboo.

"No? haven't heard of the dude." Tommy answered.

"Oh, he's an American perf-" Wilbur was cut off by his phone getting spammed by messages that he knew had to come from one of his streaming friends as he didn't normally have his notifs on.

"One sec, guys can you entertain my chat?" Wil said moving off camera.

*Chat between the other tall dude and He eats Sand*

The other tall dude

Wil

The other tall dude

End stream or at least stop talking pls

He eats sand

You okay Ranboo?

The other tall dude

No

Crap I can't believe I'm about to say this

I'm Riley Ender

He eats sand

No, you're not, right?

The other tall dude

*sent a photo*

He eats sand

Well shit, wait are you apart of Complex?

The other tall dude

Yeah, I am, it's me, Tubbo and Tommy. They don't know about my solo career so please don't say anymore.

He eats sand

Aha I knew Tubbo was Plex 1

The other tall dude

Plex 1?

He eats sand

Yeah! Your fans have called themselves the plexers and you guys are Plex 1, Plex 2 and Plex 3.

The other tall dude

Okay cool, you better get back to streaming, just don't say anymore about my other identity and us being complex okay?

He eats sand

Sure thing dude!

Ranboo breathed a sigh of relief. He could trust Wilbur he knew that now. The only problem was "Do I tell the others about Wilbur knowing?"