Chapter 3: Da Youtoob

(Continuing on from last chapter) 

Tommy stayed behind as everyone else left their desks excitedly to head off to lunch. He headed over to the teacher's desk, waiting for her to acknowledge him.

"Hey Tommy, this won't take long, okay." She promised.

"Now I was wondering if you wanted to put the song your friends wrote onto YouTube? It is a great song." she asked.

"Uh miss, wont people know it's me? My friends are streamers too, what about them?"

Tommy had confided in his teacher about streaming, after his grades had been slipping when he first got popular.

"You can disguise yourselves, with masks and you don't always have to use face cams, you can just use a background picture."

"Hmm, Tommy muttered, "I'll ask the lads tonight if they want to do it."

"Great!" his teacher cheered, "I know you will do great Tommy, now get outta here."

(later that night)

Tommy made sure to check neither of his friends were streaming when he blurted out the important fraise.

"I wanna put the song on YouTube."

"What! - I mean I'm sorry what?" Ranboo shouted and a crash was heard from Tubbo's end.

"We should put the song on YouTube, my teacher suggested the idea to me and now I wanna do it."

"But, what about our streaming identities?" Tubbo piped up.

"We can go faceless, like Ranboob over here, wear masks an' shit." Tommy replied and Ranboo cracked up laughing.

"Okay then, do we wanna go for it?" Tubbo asked, "you already know it's a hell yea from me as long as we separate it from streaming, what about you Ranboo?"

It was silent for a moment before Ranboo spoke up.

"Lets do it."

"Yes! Lads whooo." Tommy cheered, "What should our band name be boys?"

The other two started rapid firing off names like, the multiplayers, the children and other nonsense until Tommy stopped them.

"How about Complex lads?"

Why Complex Tommy?" Tubbo asked.

"Because each of our lives are complex in different ways, streaming and school for me, being faceless for Ranboo and Tubbo, well you're Tubbo."

"I like Complex." Ranboo agreed and so the boys got to work registering it on Youtube and Twitter just in case.