Chapter 16: This could be the start of something

Ever since the EP drop Complex had been reaching new heights, literately. Tommy had dragged the other two and Wilbur to Skydiving to celebrate, anyways back to the topic. The lead singles from the album ( Fairytales and Lost and Found) had both got into the top Fifty on THE Billboard music charts, their music video for Fairytales had gone viral and they had earned another 500k subscribers. They were now currently in a meeting with their record label to sort out tour stuff.

"So, we can all agree on you guys just doing a British and American tour to start off with?"

"Yes sir." Tommy answered.

"Good. Now do you guys want to have some type of mask on stage or are you planning to face reveal by then." Dave, their manager asked.

"Uhh can we think about it, its kinda a big deal to us." Tubbo asked.

"Sure. Dave responded, "Just make sure you tell me by Wednesday, so tickets and stuff can go live by Sunday." 

Once the meeting was done the boys stayed on call to talk about the "wearing masks on stage thing".

"So I think we should go for it, but I'm kinda the one with nothing to lose." Said Tubbo, "So it's up to you guys."

"I'm personally fine with it and Ranboo should decide because he's the one with no identity." Tommy answered.

Tubbo turned and looked at the tall ender boy to see what his reaction would be.

"I think we should do it." He said finally.

"Your sure bossman?" Tubbo double checked.

"Yea, I'm sick of living three separate lives." He chuckled.

"Wooo!" the other two cheered.

After a couple minutes of cheering the boys sat down to formulate a plan. They didn't get very far as Wilbur called them.

"Boys! I've had an idea, well it was mostly Phil's -."

"What's up Wil." Ranboo interrupted the older male.

"So ya know how we were just going to do a big British smp meetup, well Phil and I thought we could get an air Bnb for a month or so." Wil explained.

"That sounds Pog Wil." Tommy said excitedly. "Wait when does tour start tubs?" he then asked.

"Tour?" Wilbur asked confused.

"OH Yea! We didn't tell you yet! We're going on tour!" Tommy shouted.

"Of course we didn't tell him yet, we found out, what an hour ago." Tubbo said sarcastically.

"Holy shit a tour! How long are you gone for, what about your identities?" Wilbur started rambling off questions.

"Okay chill. Number one we're leaving in two weeks and we're gonna be gone for a month. Number 2 we were just discussing that." Ranboo explained. 

"Oh, what's your ideas so far."

"Well we had decided that we weren't gonna wear masks n stuff but I just had a good idea." Tubbo spoke up.

"What is it Tubs."

"We could still do the face reveal, but wear the masks from the fairytales music video on stage! Bcuz everyone knows Complex for being faceless so we could still keep some of that identity." 

"That's really smart Tubbo." Tommy praised.

"Yea I like that." Ranboo agreed. "When we would do the face reveal tho, with the meet up going on?"

"Simple you guys can do it on one of the days during the meet up, we can turn it into a stream." Wilbur answered his question.

"Oh now that would be cool." 

And so it went, a few days after the bois were told about the meet up, they were on a train to London. After getting in contact with the others they had a plan set, they would stay with the others (in an air bnb) for a month before they had to leave for tour.