chapter 9: Worries

( songs mentioned in this chapter Royal - Waterparks )

After the podcast the band and their covers blew up and reached new heights. So much so that the band started putting out covers every week. Right now they were working on a cover of royal by Waterparks.

"Hey Ranboo!"

"Huh - what sorry?" he snapped back into focus from where he had zoned out, repeating the guitar riff he had been playing.

"I was wondering If you could sing the high notes towards the end, Tommy and I can't reach them." Tubbo asked.

"Sure I guess." Ranboo responded, looking up at his monitor and suddenly seeing Tommy looking pale as a ghost.

"you okay Tommy?" he asked

"Uh maybe?" he said it sounding more like a question than an answer.

"Phil and Techno are worried about why I've been saying I'm busy so often."

"Can't you tell them, you're doing stuff with us?"

"I tried Tubbo, they won't listen."

It was true, Both Techno and Phil had both been asking on multiple occasions if he was alright and why was he hanging out with Ranboo and Tubbo so much? At first Tommy replied to both of them with small lies like he was just busy with school work and he was making a new series with the other two, but as the months went on they kept asking and he stopped replying.

"We will deal with them later, we are late for Karl's karaoke stream." Tubbo said and they all rushed to put their Instruments away.

"Wait Tubbo, you said Karaoke stream, right?" Tommy shouted from the other side of his room.

"Yea I signed us up for it, why?"

"Tubbo." The other two whined.

"What? Oh shit I made an oopsie didn't I."

"Yes, you did."

"That's okay, semi easy fix." Tubbo, said hopefully, "I can say I'm sick but you too will have to go."

So that's what they did. Tubbo messaged Karl and said he was sick while the other two joined the stream. The boys were having fun with the few others that had joined the stream until it was their turns to sing.

"Okay chat only Ranboo and Tommy are left to sing so vote for who goes first!" Karl Announced to his chat.

The poll the mods set ended up showing that Tommy would be going first, which Gave Ranboo time to change the settings on his mic. Tommy ended up singing Shake it off by Taylor swift in the most terrible voice he could as a joke. Too soon it was Ranboo's time to sing.

"What are you gonna sing Ranboo?" Karl asked kindly.

"uh the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny."

"Okay take it away dude!"

"old Godzilla was hopping around Tokyo city

like a big playground

When suddenly batman burst from the shade

and hit Godzilla with a bat grenade

Godzilla got pissed and began to attack

But didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq

Who proceeded to open up Shaq Fu

When Aaron carter came out of the blue"

Ranboo spun in his chair as he sang, genuinely getting into the song as he sang, it was one of his favourites.

"you popped off!" everyone cheered for him as the song ended.

"Thanks guys!"

"Okay we have one final song to do as a group, any suggestions?" Karl asked and everyone started shouting out suggestions.

"ONE AT A TIME PLEASE!"

"uh how about this band called complex? They mainly do covers but they have an original song." Quackity said once everyone quieted down.

"Yea okay let's do their original, wait isn't that the band Wilbur showed us?"

'Uh huh, I went back and listened to their other stuff, it's good."

"Alrighty then, just let me find the song guys."

*Chat between Ranboob and Big man.*

Ranboob

UM MOST OF OUR FRIENDS HAVE HEARD OUR MISIC AND WE ARE SINGING MY SONG AAA

Big man

Chill dude, they seem to like our music at least.

Ranboob

Sorry. can't chill rn.

The opening chords to Lost and Found started playing through the discord call, giving the duo no time to freak out. Quackity took the lead on singing as he was ones of the ones that had heard the song. Tommy couldn't help joining him quietly.