Chapter 4: wait we are a real band?

They uploaded their first song (Lost and Found) at midnight, not expecting it to get many views and they were right it didn't, the song only got twenty-two views and ten likes.

"We are famous!" Tommy cheered to the other two when they checked the band account later.

"Tommy I wouldn't call twenty-two viewers famous." Tubbo responded sarcastically.

"You're right Tubbo, I'm just surprised anyone listened to it at all." Ranboo said.

"Listen lads, now that we know people are listening to us, I think we should post another cover or something."

"Wait what, we are a real band?" Tubbo said confused, "I thought this was a one-time thing?"

"No Tubs" Tommy sighed, "we're an actual band now, why do you think we came up with a name?"

"Oh- oh yea that makes sense now."

"Now that Tubbo has come back to the land of the living, what do ya reckon, we do a cover?" Tommy asked.

"Yea a cover sounds good, don't wanna overdo it on writing originals and covers get more views than originals normally do." Ranboo said thoughtfully.

"Ooh can we do something by Panic! At the disco or 5 seconds of summer?" Tubbo asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not, you okay with that Toms?" Ranboo questioned.

"Of course, bitch boy, why wouldn't I be." Tommy responded back, "my only asks are that the song we do is youngblood cuz that song slaps and that I don't have to sing."

"Fine. But that leaves Ranboo or me to do lead vocals."

"I don't wanna do lead." Ranboo responded hurriedly, he was worried that some of his music fans would discover the band and he didn't want that happening.

"Why not bossman?" Tubbo asked.

"I don't like my voice." he lied quickly.

"Why not, your voice is amazing dude." Tubbo pressed the issue.

"Just drop it Tubs, we don't wanna sing so you will have too." Tommy said.

"Fine." The older huffed, "another discord call tomorrow to figure out instruments and shit?"

"Sure Tubs."

They finish making the youngblood cover in three days, all of them enjoyed making it, beginning to like this "we are a band" thing. The new cover gets 100 views and twenty likes this time. Tubbo was of course the lead vocalist but he ended up getting (forcing) Ranboo and Tommy to do backing vocals.

Ranboo was laying on his bed mumbling the chorus to youngblood when his bedroom door burst open.

"Ranboo guess what!" his mother said excitedly standing in the doorway to his room.

"What Mom." He groaned, she was only ever this excited when it had something to do with his music career.

"I booked you as the opener for the concert that is on tonight, isn't that great!" his mom cheered.

"Mom can't I have one chill night." He said exasperated.

"Now dear you know the saying."

"Music is money and money waits for no one." They finished the quote together, Ranboo saying it disheartened.

"Get ready son, the concert starts at five." Ranboo's dad appeared behind his mother.

"okay dad." Ranboo shut the door and looked at the clock, his parents had only given him a hour's notice. Godamn he didn't like them sometimes.