chapter 15: When life hands you lore you make Plot Twists

The boys spent the next week planning how to reveal who they were to the rest of the SMP. They wanted it to make it fun and light hearted and also add their music into it, so they decided to make a scavenger hunt on the SMP. Tommy made a new discord server while Tubbo hid the clues and Ranboo orgainized everyone into groups of. They waited until the day before the EP release to tell everyone about the scavenger hunt which sent excitement throughout the streamers.

The syndicate (and Fundy) interlude:

The first group they get to do the scavenger hunt is the syndicate and Fundy. Their scavenger hunt starts at Eret's castle.

"Welcome to the scavenger hunt, it will take you across the smp until you get to a stage, have fun." Phil reads aloud, "your first stop is the is the nation that was downfallen by its own actions."

"L'manburg, right?" Fundy asks.

"Must be." Techno answers.

"Lets go." Said Niki.

The four of them walk to the to the bombed sight of L'manburg, finding a chest in the middle of the bomb sight.

"I'll get it." Techno says and he jumps down to the chest. "Okay next clue, legends never die, they always get remembered."

"Well mate we know that it has to be a place, but apart from l'manburg I can't think of anywhere alluding to legends." Phil answers.

"Wait I think I got it." Niki says and the boys hear her snap her fingers, "Eret's Museum!"

"Oh that makes sense." Fundy and Phil say together.

When they arrive at the Museum the expect to see a chest just sitting in sight like the other two were, but Tubbo had decided to hide this one, well kinda. Techno, Phil and Niki all searched the inside while Fundy searched the outside.

"Guys I think I found it." He said.

"Great! Where Fundy?" Niki asked.

"Uhm on top of the museum." He answered.

"Well you can grab it then." Phil said.

"Fine." Fundy climbed up and grabbed the chest, " We live in a world of cold, let's light it up?" he said confused.

"Snow Chester." Techno replied immediately.

"How'd you get that answer Techno?"

"Easy, Snow Chester is in the snow and Tubbo lives there and his character likes nukes."

"Good one Tech."

The four of them made their way over to Snow Chester, where there was a stage set up and the rest of the SMP was waiting except for Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur.

When they reached the stage they found one last chest addressed to them.

"It says to join VC 2." Phil said and the jumped into the VC where everyone else was. Five minutes later a few more join sounds echoed and the missing people spoke.

"Now that you guys are here and you successfully completed the scavenger hunts, we wanted to put a show on for you guys, here goes." Tommy said and the band's characters walked up on the stage but everyone was more focused on the face cam's that were being shared.

Everyone watched as Ranboo began strumming his guitar, Tommy began making a beat and Tubbo started clapping.

"Hey take a break
Your so caught up
Your gonna trip into your down fall"

Tubbo started singing and Ranboo joined him.

"Hey, come out to play
Your worried so much about making it
Your missing it all"