Did she find out?

Here I am sitting in a bathroom stall eating my lunch again. My friend wasn't at school today, that was weird he always came to school.

Soon enough it was time for my last class art. I really like drawing.
I stepped into the classroom saying hi to Mr.Way ofc then took my seat.
He looked at me the whole lesson I don't know why. Every time I caught him staring he gave me an awkward smile, which I thought was cute.

But still, why didn't my parents tell me? That's weird cuz usually when they go somewhere they leave me home alone, so why they ask Gerard to look after me? They never cared.

"Laysa"
"Let's get going"
I heard Mr. Way say then I realized that the whole class was already gone.
I zoned out and didn't realize the class was over.

I followed Mr. Way to the car.
The car ride was pretty quiet but my thoughts were loud.

Gerards Pov

While driving I looked over Laysa she was zoned out again I wonder what she's thinking about.
"Laysa"
"Laysa we're home," I said she just rushed out of the car and unlocked the front door.
That was weird.

Laysa's pov

Finally home I thought as I opened the front door.
School is hard when there's people mocking and making fun of you every day.
but now I can just go to my room and read my book. I really really enjoy reading im a bookworm I guess you can say haha. Reading and drawing are my escape from reality.

I was reading peacefully until I heard a knock on my door.
"What should do for dinner?" Mr. Way asked
"I feel like we should do pasta," I answered
He just nodded and left closing my door.

He is a pretty chill person I like that.
He's my favorite teacher actually.
Just how passionate he is when it comes to art. And he's not a strict teacher we can do a lot of things that we can't do in other classes.

Soon enough it was dinner time, wow I didn't realize that I've been reading for 4 hours.
"I'm not good at cooking but I hope you like it." He said while smiling warmly
"I like it thanks Mr. Way" I answered after tasting the pasta.
"You know you don't have to call me Mr. Way when we're not in class just call me Gerard or whatever you want."
"Okay then," I said with a small giggle.

Gerard's pov

Gosh, her giggle is so cute, it makes me happy.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked
"Yes," She answered with a big smile.
Her smile is so pretty.

Soon enough we were on a couch having a star wars marathon. There was something magical about watching a movie with her, spending time with her really makes me happy. I hope she enjoys it as well.

Soon she fell asleep. She looked so cute and peaceful I didn't want to wake her up. So I decided to carry her upstairs to her room.

There were four books on her nightstand and couple on her desk.
It seemed like she enjoyed reading, she looked happy earlier when I came to ask what to do for dinner.
She would really get along with frank.
I put her phone to charge before leaving and going to sleep. She's a pretty lovely and fun person.

Laysa's pov

I woke up to my alarm in my room even tho I don't remember how I got here and how my phone was charging.

I showered and put my school clothes on.
Right as I opened my door to go down to eat a smell of pancakes hit me in the face and filled my lungs.

I went down in the kitchen and saw Gerard drinking coffee and a plate of pancakes in front of my spot.
"Good morning" Gerard said before sipping his coffee.
"Morning" I answered while taking a seat.
He's so caring I like it. But still why is he here, my parents didn't usually care what happens to me when they are gone.
And soon enough I was zoned out completely again. Am I good enough for them now? Do they really care about me?

Gerard's pov

She is completely zoned out. She's been zoning out a lot. As much as I want to know what's in her mind I will never know.
No! It cant be! Did she find out? I hope she didn't!