What will she think when she finds out?

Laysa's pov

It's been five days of school and it's finally Friday!!!
But that means my parents will be back in two days. Time with Gerard was pretty cool we watched movies every night. He helped me with my homework and, we drew together! Drawing with only him was so fun and cool he even shared his secret tips. I really love spending time with him. At first, I was scared cuz my teacher was looking after me but he didn't act like he acted at school. He is way cooler and he's a chill person I would love to spend more time with him.

Gerard's pov

It's already Friday. What she will think about me when she finds out? She's probably going to ask her parents why didn't they tell her that I'm coming. I didn't want her to be alone so I came to look after her without her parents really knowing. I feel bad that I lied to her. I know this is weird she will be so creeped out.

"Gee" I heard a quiet voice say.
"Yea" I answered looking at her she seemed off.
"I want to know why you told me that my parents asked you to come here?"
Great, she knows.
"I... I didn't want you to be alone."

"I know you might be confused but I overheard your parent's conversation. They were talking about going away again and I didn't want you to be alone again." I tried to explain the situation.
"Well it's okay you could just have told me that" she replied
"You wouldn't let me in," I said jokingly
"Yes I guess," she said lightly laughing.
Her laugh is so adorable.

Laysa's pov

He didn't want me to be alone. Does that mean he cares about me? Someone cares about me really? "No he doesn't nobody cares about me." I didn't realize I said it out loud
"I care about you," Gee said quietly
"Really? Nah you're just saying that to make me feel better" I answered
"I do really care about you"
I didn't think and hugged him then I realized what did I do. But he hugged back I felt so loved at that moment with him.

Gerard's pov

The moment she hugged me I was surprised cuz she seems to be that type of person who hates physical touch. I hugged her and she hugged me it felt so nice. I wish we could stay like this forever. But then I heard quiet sobs. I started to rub her back slowly and she broke down completely. She's crying so hard. I pulled her on my lap.
"Disappointment" I heard her say between sobs. What? Does she think she's a disappointment she's not!
"What's disappointment?" I asked scared of the answer.
"Me!" She said.
"No you're not" I said quietly.
"Yes I am, you have no idea what's going on with my family!"
I knew that her parents are arguing a lot I can hear that to my house. And they always have guests around.
Well, why would they left their child home when they are going on a trip.
"I'm here for you if you need to talk," I said quietly.
I hate seeing her like that.
"And how would it help me!" She mumbled.
"You can always come to my place if you need." I whispered quietly.
"You're just joking why would you let me in your house."
"Cuz I care about you, you can come anytime even at the middle of the night my house door will always be open for you." I said with a sad smile.
"Really? Even in the middle of the night?"
"Yes! And I can give you my house key so you could get in easily." I offered.
"Only if you're okay with that." She said looking up at me with her tear-stained eyes.
"Of course I'm okay with that." I said smiling at her.
She looked really tired.
"You tired?" I asked
"Yea a little." She answered with a sleepy voice.

I got up her in my arms and I carried her into her bedroom. I put her down to her bed slowly and carefully. I sat next to her and started singing 'All the angels' to her. Yea i know she's not five but she seemed so calm when i sang her that. Soon enough she was asleep. I got up and went to sleep as well. At least tried to sleep. I want her to be happy I want her to have a normal teenage life without toxic parents.

Laysa's pov

I woke up and went downstairs Gee was drinking his coffee of course, like usual.
Memories of last night running through my head. He really cares about me? I care about him as well.
"Want a sip or you are just going to stare at my coffee?" Gee said
I didn't realize I was looking at his mug the whole time. But one sip wouldn't hurt.
I take slowly his coffee and take a sip of it.
The morning went pretty well. After eating my cereal he offered to watch something. He let me choose a movie so I chose 'The mortal instruments: City of bones' (a/n: that's a great movie)
I feel sad that my parents will come back tomorrow and Gee has to leave.