17

A/n: get ready cuz this one's gonna be long, so tell me how you like longer chapters🙂

Laysa's pov

I love the idea of Gee being a father figure in my life but I don't deserve it.
I don't deserve to be with him at all.
I feel like I'm just an annoying little kid that nobody likes.
I like spending time with him but does he really care?

"Hey, Laysa!" I heard Gee say standing at the doorway to my room.
"Hey, Gee." I said happily.
"So I have news." He said sitting next to me on the bed.
"Yeah?"
"So I only have to do one thing next week and if that goes well then you are out of here."
"Oh my..." I said.

"Oh... And we are going out today."
"Where?" I asked looking at him.
"To eat, but we are not going alone, the guys are coming as well if that's okay with you."
As he said that my stomach dropped, with the guys like THE GUYS?
Am I meeting all my idols today?
"Yes, sure."

I got ready and ran to Gee.
As we were walking to the car I was so nervous.
Gee must have noticed because he wrapped his one arm around me carefully.

I still didn't know where we were going and I was getting too curious.
We turned to a familiar parking lot and I realized that we were at the 'hippie heaven'.

I saw Frank's car and smiled at the memory of Gee and him arguing over SpongeBob.
I was so nervous.
I was meeting Ray and Mikey!

"You okay?" Gee asked.
"Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous."
I love how he always made sure that I was okay and that I was okay with something.

As we entered the place I heard Frank say something from the distance and Gee answered, but I didn't hear it I was focusing on being nervous.

We got to the table and I looked around to sit somewhere.
The guys said hi in a friendly tone at the same time which made me feel a little less stressed.
"You sit next to Frank and I sit next to you, you okay with that?" Gee said as I nodded in response. I didn't trust my voice I would have probably started fangirling.

"What do you want?" Gee asked picking up the menu.
"Pasta." I said looking at my sleeves.
"Same as last time?" He asked with a small giggle.
"Yup."

As we waited for our food the guys were having a conversation except for Ray.
"So you like MCR huh?" Ray asked.
"Yeah"
I tried to look calm.
"You look pretty calm."
"Well inside I have thrown up five times." I said laughing slightly.

"Well to be honest I was so nervous to meet you, I couldn't sleep at all." Ray said smiling warmly at me.
"Really?"
"Yup, and when I had been laying in bed for two hours I decided to wake up my neighborhood with playing guitar." He said with a small laugh.
I started smiling at him.
"You play some instrument?" He asked.
"I learned acoustic guitar for a year but I always wanted to learn electric guitar and start a band." As I said that he smiled.

"You can always learn." Frank joined our conversation out of nowhere.
Ray nodded.

Then our food came and the guys started to eat. I was lost in my nervousness.
"Why aren't you eating?" Gee asked.
"I am," I said as I took a bite. Gee looked at me weirdly.
"So Laysa tell me what you like to do?" Mikey asked.
"Well, I like to read and draw I used to skate as well." I answered.
"You read?" Frank asked with sparkly eyes as his mouth turned to smile.
Others rolled their eyes at us.
"Yeah, I do." I said.
"Wait, you skate?" Ray asked looking at me.
"Used to." I answered.
"Why don't you skate right now?" He asked.
"Well I have no one to skate with and I don't have my skateboard anymore."

We continued to eat.
Mikey turned his head to me and asked.
"Do you play video games?"
"No, not really." I answered as Mikey's eyes went wide.
"No? But you should." He said.
Everyone laughed slightly at Mikey's reaction.