I wish that feeling would last forever

Small tw: mentioning scars

Laysa's pov

Tomorrow he has to leave I don't want him to go. He cares about me. Even though my mind is telling me that he doesn't care I still hope that he does. I feel like no one cares about me, to be honest.
"Laysa? You okay?" I heard a quiet voice say.
But I didn't pay attention to it. Like I couldn't my mind was way too loud.
The reality hits me, tomorrow my parents will come home and I'll have to listen to them screaming instead of sleeping and having to stay quietly in my room when the guests are over which is pretty often. I like being in my room I can read but sometimes my peace is ruined. I usually go for a walk and read at the park so I don't have to deal with screaming and drunk people.

Before I knew it a tear fell down my face. I felt Gerard wrap his arms around me and hug me tightly. This brought me out of my thoughts. I wiped the tears away with the long sleeve shirt that I was wearing.

He just holds me and didn't say anything, I think I wouldn't want to answer his questions anyway. Sometimes just silence is most comforting.

Gerard's pov

She seemed a little off she was completely zoned out again. She didn't even realize that I came to her room even though I knocked pretty loudly. And she didn't answer me earlier.

I was brought back from my thoughts when I saw a tear fall down her face. I immediately hugged her without thinking. I want to know what's going on in her mind maybe I could help her but sadly I will never know so I just hugged her. I really care about her.

This past week has been so fun and I've learned a lot about her. I also noticed many things both good and bad things. Like she loves reading and drawing but that she zones out a lot and that she's not laughing or smiling as often, yea I know it's weird that I think it's a bad thing but she should smile more often cuz her smile is cute and it makes me really happy.

Laysa's pov

I'm not a big fan of physical touch but I felt so loved and warm being so close to him right now. I wish that warm feeling would last forever but I know it's not.
I closed my eyes unable to keep them open cuz I was so tired. I felt him laying me down on my bed and he started to pull a blanket over me but then he stopped. He stood in front of my bed blanket in his arms I could feel something was wrong but I was too tired to think about it. He pulled the blanket over me and left my room. I kinda want to know what happened but I'm too tired.

Gerard's pov

As I was pulling a blanket over her I noticed her arm. I felt my heart break seeing the scars on her wrist. Tears blurred my vision I don't want her hurting herself. Why? I want her to be okay not her to hurt herself! I want to help her. But how?

I pulled the blanket over her and left tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe what I just had seen. I was angry, I wanted to punch the people who caused it! But I knew it wouldn't help.
I couldn't fall asleep for a long time.

I opened my eyes seeing bright sunlight. I went downstairs and made coffee that I really needed cuz I didn't sleep enough again.

I already packed my things yesterday so I don't have to worry about it. I don't want to leave I want to stay with her a little more.

Memories of last night couldn't leave my head either which made leaving even harder. Luckily I will see her in school tomorrow.

I heard quiet steps coming downstairs and my face lights up.
"Morning," she said with a really tired voice.
"Morning" I answered.
"How are you not tired in the morning?" She asked looking at me.
"I was but coffee is a magical thing," I answered looking back at her.
Her eyes were beautiful but I could see the pain. I can't even describe what her eyes looked like. There was pain.

We ate breakfast and I told her more stories of my chem's live's and happenings. Seemed like she really enjoyed it.

Laysa's pov

I loved to hear stories of MCR. I am a fan but Gee doesn't know that. I was so surprised when I stepped into art class and Gerard Way was just chilling there.
He's been our teacher almost an entire school year because our old teacher had a baby. I was scared to go to class cuz I didn't want to accidentally start fangirling. "But you already know My chem so you probably know that story." He said I immediately looked at him and asked
"You know that I know My chem?"
"Yes I saw you wear an MCR shirt in P.E plus you always wore 'rock' band tees so I always kinda thought that you know us." He explained.
"Doesn't it feel weird to be here with a fan?" I asked as the curiosity took over me.
"No, you don't even show it." He answered with a chuckle.
The reason I didn't want to ask for a picture or tell him that I know him was that he needed privacy as well and I thought he would stay away from me. It's stupid I know but he's one of my Idols and I don't want to embarrass myself in front of him.
Maybe it was just me overthinking everything.

A/n: Just a reminder that you all are beautiful just the way you are no matter what someone says