12

Laysa's pov

Today Gee can't come to visit. It's kinda sad but I don't want to be annoying and he has already spent so much time with me.
I don't deserve any of this and I'm just wasting his time.
But I still find myself constantly thinking about him and waiting for his next visit.

Today is group therapy again.
I don't like it. Being around so many people and being so close to them is a little triggering for me.

The whole time I just sat and thought about things we did with Gee while my 'take out.
That strawberry ice cream tasted so good and don't get me even started on the pasta from the 'hippie heaven'.

The comforting smell of coffee mixed with a small amount of air refresher in his car.
Listening to music that he hummed along with windows open and small wind messing with my hair. It was perfect. It felt so incredibly good. I want it to happen again.

Before I knew it the group therapy was over. And I went to my room to draw until it was time for arts and crafts time.
It was one hour in a week where we made friendship bracelets and key chains and stuff.
Today I decide on doing a key chain because last week I made a friendship bracelet even though I don't have anyone to give it to.

For my key chain, I chose black and purple thread and matching shiny pearls.
It had a black heart-shaped pearl at the end of it. I wrote G on the one side of the heart and L on the other side. I chose a purple glittery waterproof marker for that.
It looked actually decent I was a little proud of myself.
Even though I don't know what to do with it.
I can't give it to Gee because he wouldn't want it. And it's pretty childish and clingy.
Plus it would I would be more annoying. I don't deserve being around him overall.

I spent the rest of the day drawing.
I'm so happy that I got a sketchbook but he still wasted his money on me.

A/n: sorry it's short, that's why you got two chapters today.
But what you think of the vaccine?