part 16

flora's pov
i was glad to go and see harvey. i'd had a phone call with the hospital this morning and they told me that i could come see him. i couldn't believe it'd been six months. we got to go see him today at least. i put james' coat on him and he slowly walked out the door. it was cute he was walking now i was just sad harvey had missed it. he'd missed a lot. he'd missed his sons first birthday, it was sad but i knew he was getting better everyday. he missed his nieces brithday, i think she was worse than anyone on that day. all she wanted was for her uncle harvey to be there, but he wasn't. i locked the door and picked up james as i walked to my car and put him in it. he grabbed my nose and laughed, i giggled a little. he had a really cute laugh. i strapped him up and got in the car. "dada" james asked, i nodded "yes we're going to see dada" i smiled at him. it was cute to hear him talk but again it was something harvey missed. i did feel quite bad that he was missing out on these things but again at least he was improving. i drove the car to the hospital and got out. i took james and we headed up to harvey's room. i'd been here so many times i knew it off by heart. i opened the door and put james down as he ran over to harvey.

harvey's pov
i was relaxing when my door opened and james ran over to me "dada" he smiled as he tugged on my arm. i smiled at him and picked him up. "morning, how are we today" i smiled at him as he gave me a hug "good now" he smiled and gave him a hug. flora came and gave me a kiss which i smiled more at. "how are you feeling" she asked me, i shrugged. "better, did you hear back from the lawyer" i asked, she nodded. "your dad was found not guilty but they found evidence of pushing you there was just not evidence it was intentional" she told me, i nodded. "so any prosecution" i asked, she shook her head. "just keeping an eye on him" she smiled, i sighed and nodded. "dada sad" james asked, i sighed a little and shook my head. "no because you're here" i smiled at him as i hugged him again. i had a lot of fun with flora and james, hopefully i would be able to go home soon and spend more time with them.