part 17

max's pov
it was finally the day harvey was able to get home. all of us were heading over to his house for a fun little party thing that flora had planned. "are we late" i asked to flora as we quickly entered the house. she shook her head, "no he's just arriving now" she told me as we quickly went to hide to surprise him. we heard the door open and i saw harvey's shadow standing in the doorway. "surprise" we yelled as we all hopped up. harvey jumped a little and smiled. "harwey" gracie yelled as she ran over and jumped on him. he laughed and picked gracie up. "how's my big girl doing" he asked and gracie just kept her arms around him. i was so glad that he was okay. "dada" james yelled as clapped his hands while flora was holding him. flora and harvey started walking towards each other. they gave each other and little hug and he smiled at james. flora was still tightly gripped around his neck. "flora honey maybe give harvey a bit of a rest" i said as i walked up to her. "no it's fine max" harvey smiled as flora literally wouldn't let go.

harvey's pov
i was so glad to be back home plus i had everyone here and it was amazing. gracie had stayed very closely by me all day. james had clearly became very jealous because he was always trying to stay close by me all day. we were outside having some food when flora walked over to me. "harvey, listen" flora said as she stood next to me. "ever since you were in that accident i've been thinking hard on weather or not you should i do this but i soon realised i should" she smiled at me. i smiled a little but i was also a little confused. "so harvey will you marry me" she smiled as she got down on one knee. i smiled and nodded. "of course" i smiled as she stood up and gave me a hug. we kept hugging "i love you so much" i whispered to her as we broke away. the rest of the day was super nice and i went to bed the happiest i'd ever been.