part 19

harvey's pov
i felt flora waking me as i woke up, rubbing my eyes as i did so. i looked at her, she had james in her arms and was smiling. "morning sleepyhead" she smiled, i returned the smiled. "sweepyhead" james giggled which made both me and flora laugh. i checked my watch "it's only eight" i told her as i stood up. we walked through to the living room and i started making breakfast. "jamie what do you want" i asked james who was wandering around the kitchen. "cewal" he smiled as he walked over to the cupboard we keep the cereal in. he got out his favoured cereal and walked over to me with it. "here daddy" he smiled as he held it up for me to take "why thank you" i smiled as i took it from him. i took down a bowl and poured him some cereal, adding some milk before giving it to him. "thanks daddy" he smiled as he sat down on the floor to eat it. "and you honey" i asked flora, she handed me an egg "scrambled" she smiled, i nodded and made her scrambled eggs.

after breakfast we decided to go to the park. i helped james get ready and put his shoes on. "go now daddy" he smiled and tried to open the door. "i need get ready" i told him and walked to my bedroom before getting dressed. "you coming" i asked flora as i pulled on my last shoe "no i'll stay here" she smiled as she pulled out a binder, "i've got a wedding to plan" she smiled and we walked through to the living room. "finally" james sighed as he got off the couch, it made both me and flora laugh. "i'll see you in a little bit" i smiled as i gave her a quick kiss and left. i took james' hand and walked to the park. i watched as he climbed all over the climbing frame and eventually i was pushing him on the swings.

flora's pov
while harvey and james were at the park i decided to get a start on planning this wedding. we wanted to do as much as possible together but i knew that once he was back to work it was basically up to me to plan this wedding. i liked planning this wedding and thanks to joshua, who didn't work, i was getting on course to plan the best wedding in the whole universe. though i never did anything without consulting harvey because this was his wedding too and it would be mean and rude to take over the whole wedding just to plan something i want to do. it was our special day and i wanted him to have just as much of a say in it as i do. i loved him. also we had this cute idea to have james to be our ring barer and walk down the isle to give us our rings. probably was a little clique but we both thought it was a cute idea.