part 8

harvey's pov
it was mine and floras 10 month anniversary, we had been dating for 10 months. i couldn't believe it. we had basically moved in together, she was over at mine like every night. "baby" flora said as she walked through from my bedroom, her baby bump being very prominent. "i thought you were resting" i told her "i'm hungry" she smiled. "do you wanna go out or..." i trailed off as my phone rang. i picked it up, it was max. "hey harvey, can you come over and look after gracie for a couple of hours" he asked, i looked at flora "do you wanna go babysit gracie" i asked, she nodded. "yeah okay well be over shortly" i told him as we hung up. "i mean we need to get used to looking after children" flora laughed slightly. "any day now, isn't it" i smiled, she nodded "any day". i stood up to get myself ready, flora started getting ready as well.

we got to max's and he left, we sat on the couch and watched gracie as she jumped around. "what do you want to eat" i asked flora as i walked into their kitchen. "can i just get a..." she paused and groaned, sounding like she was in pain. "are you okay" i asked her, she nodded. "i'll just take a sandwich" she smiled, looking as if she was in pain. i sighed and made her a sandwich. i brought it through to her and put it down in front of her. "thanks" she smiled. "i'm going to get a drink" she told me, standing up. "auntie flora peed" gracie said as he pointed to the sofa, i looked at the wet patch and looked at flora. "it's happening" i started panicking a little.

max's pov
me and joshua were out when harvey phone me, i answered expecting something to be wrong with gracie. "max, um... flora's having the baby" harvey's panicked voice almost shouted down the phone. "where are you" i asked him, waving joshua away from the shop. "i'm just heading to the hospital now" he told me, "hi daddy" gracie yelled down the phone. "hi sweetie" i smiled, even though she couldn't see me. "okay, we'll meet you at the hospital, just be careful" i told him as me and joshua were almost back at the car. i hung up and unlocked the car, "what is it" joshua asked. "floras having the baby" i told him, he nodded and immediately got in the car. we rushed to the hospital and hoped we weren't late.

me, joshua and gracie all waited in the waiting room. tilly showed up with her, now fiancé, isaac and they're baby, lauren. then leo showed up with his girlfriend miranda, it was great to see everyone together. now we were all settling down and getting our own little lives. "guys" harvey said as he walked round the corner "do you want to meet my son" he asked us, walked back through to the hospital room. we all followed. "this is james, your nephew" harvey smiled, flora was sitting on the bed holding him in her arms.