part 2

joshua's pov
i was put in charge of planning max and harvey's birthday. i didn't really know what harvey was into but i knew max inside and out, he was my husband after all. i decided to ask leo or tilly, they would know, surely. i decided to text them and see if they had any ideas. when they got back to me they actually had some pretty good ideas. "hey what you doing" max asked as he came around and kissed my cheek, looking down at my phone. i locked it "nothing just browsing" i smiled at him. "okay well do you want to go christmas shopping today" max asked me, i nodded "yeah that sounds like fun" i smiled. i turned around and walked into our bedroom.

i started planning while pretending to get dressed. i first sent out invites, there was a few of max's colleagues that i wanted to invite as they were quite good friends of his. i sent out the invites and ordered a cake. we were going out later to get christmas presents, we were setting up the tree later on tonight when we came back. "josh, you ready to go yet" max asked as he came into the room. i stood up and quickly took off my top. "almost" i smiled "ugh, hurry up. you're so slow" max complained as he left the room.

me and max got into our car and drove to the shops, harvey was looking after gracie today so we could actually buy her christmas presents. we bought her a few things that we thought she would enjoy. we also bought her a dollhouse as her main present. we got some lunch and actually had a really good time, we were just goofing around and it was great.

harvey's pov
it was christmas, and as for the 2nd year in a row, i was alone. i just sat in my pyjamas, drinking and watching shitty chirstmas movies. for dinner i ordered in a chinese, i know it's sad to be alone at christmas but i didn't mind to be honest. i lived alone and most of the time i was alone, the only time i wasn't was when i went shopping or worked at a coffee shop or over to max's but even then sometimes i felt like i was intruding.

it was 31st december, the day of mine and max's birthday. i was going over to visit max as it was a tradition, we've celebrated together our whole lives. i pulled up at max's house and got out of my car. i walked up to the door and knocked. "hey, happy 26th bro" max smiled as we gave each other a hug, "happy 26th to you too" i smiled and handed him his present. we walked in and i grabbed a beer. "hey harvey happy birthday" everyone started saying. i smiled and started drinking. "right well me and isaac are going to go, we've got a busy day tomorrow" tilly smiled at me, i nodded and stood up. "well thanks for coming at least" i smiled and stood up, hugging her. "yeah i think me and miranda are going to head" i smiled and hugged him too. "thanks as well" i smiled and i walked them both to the door. "yeah, gracie is in bed" max smiled as we all gave each other a hug. "well i guess i'll go as well" i said as i gave max and josh a hug and left.