part 5

harvey's pov
i finally got gracie to sleep after about 200 bedtime stories and 60 glasses of warm milk. who drinks warm milk. i decided to text flora, i wanted to see how she was doing and maybe invite her over. hoping that gracie wouldn't wake up. she agreed to come over so while waiting i got a beer and turned on the tv. i laid back and chilled until i heard a knock at the door. i put down my half drunk beer and went and answered the door, it was flora, i invited her inside. "want anything to drink" i asked her. "a wine if you have any" she informed me, i went into my fridge and found a bottle of wine that was only like 1/4 drunk. "will dry white wine do" i asked her. "perfect" she smiled. i poured her a glass and walked back over to the couch. my living room and kitchen were separated by half a wall, it was actually quite handy. i sat down on the couch "we can change the show i just put this on while i was waiting" i told her. "no no i love brooklyn 99" she smiled.

i'd drunk 5 beers and flora was on her second bottle of wine. we were still watching brooklyn 99 and she was cuddled into me. "i love this show" she laughed. she turned around to me and began to kiss me. we were soon making out and things were starting to get more heated but just before things got good there was an interruption. "harwey" i softly heard gracie say, i pulled away from the kiss and looked at her. "i had a nightmawe" she told me. i sighed as i stood up, i walked over to her and picked her up. "it's okay, nobody's gonna hurt you here" i smiled as i took her back to her little bed. "harwey, can you stay wif me till i fall asweep" she asked, i nodded. "of course princess" i smiled as i softly stoked her hair.

when i heard her sleeping i knew i could go back out to flora. "you never told me you had kids" she said, surprised as i shut the door and walked back over to her. "i dont, it's max's but him and his husband are out of town" i smiled. "yeah it was a bit weird she called you by your first name" flora laughed. "yeah it would have been weirder if she was my actual daughter" i laughed. i finished off my beer and got myself another one. i was feeling quite drunk by this point and i think flora was too. we kept drinking and we definitely got very quite drunk. i don't remember much after that. i vaguely remember going to bed with flora and things actually started getting a bit more heated.