preface

~disclaimer~

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Please don't go out of your way to spread hate on this book.

.....

~word of notice~

The protagonist of the story may seem a little too carried away in their passion/ own world than the rest, to such an extent that some readers may come to the conclusion that it is inspired from someone in the real life of the author, which is not the truth. Neither am I promoting the protagonist's behaviour nor am I demeaning it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, including theirs and the reader's. Please don't relate the characters of the book to anyone/ anything.

.....

~trigger warnings~

This book contains the mentions of :-

Foul Language
Self-harm
Romanticism of death
• Depression
Suicide attempts
• Death
PTSD

.....

~note of gratitude~

I will forever be grateful, and in debt to Not_So_hooman for making such a perfectly beautiful cover for my story.
Thank you so, so much hooman, for not only making all the four beautiful and extraordinary covers for my stories but also for making my day by voting and commenting on every single chapter till date.
And for being my hospital se bichhdi hui sister!
I adore you and love you loads! ❤️

.....

~devote~

To all the fans reading this :- the old ones, the new ones, belonging from the fandom which is known by everyone to the fandom which only a few handful know, to the people who are not afraid to scream and shout and yell their idol's name during a concert or a meet-up but also to the ones who secretly keep their idol's photo as their lockscreen wallpaper and their birthday as their mobile password. To the ones who write epic fanfictions and to the ones who make high velocity edits but also to the ones who try to write their idol's name in cursive handwriting at the back of their school notebook during a boring lecture.
To the fans who show their love, support and gratitude in their own adorable and quirky yet beautiful ways.

Own who you are. Always :)

.....

I have always been fascinated by words and the power it has to describe the ordinary and turn into something beyond extraordinary. The rush of emotions it gives; and to be someone who makes others experience that- it is something I have always wanted to do. And so, I write, because I don't know what to do anything else.
Writing is my sanity and the reason why I lost the same.

-dhani (धानी )

.....

Thank you for choosing my book, and me :)